Friday, August 9, 2013

Walking Blindly...

Good Afternoon all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay I guess.  Life is so very very complicated huh??   We are doing this and doing that.   Making the best person we can be, and let's take a look in the mirror.  We are not who we really want to be are we??  There has to be a way to hide us from us right??   Bury our heads in the sand type stuff. 

All people are pretty guilty of that huh??  All our dark little secrets.  

I titled today's blog, because you know I know the direction we are going.   I have no idea how we get there.  We are walking blindly.  We have no idea what steps will be taken.   Like I said yesterday I keep waiting for a break through, but it seems people want their life.   They want it to be how it always was. 

Well, Anne Frank did too.   There is no going back to a place that really wasn't all that great anyway.   Can you believe how long this thing has gone on??  I get frustrated sometimes because I want more.  I want more of people, and sometimes it is just the same stuff all over. 

I try to help, but you have to help yourself too.   You have to open your eyes.  be open to what your heart is saying.   You cannot hide your life and your feelings behind whatever.  That is what you are doing too. 

It is hard to get to the rough parts of our life.   So much about us we don't want people to know.  I have brought a big ole can of woop ass light though huh??   All is known about you.  All your thoughts, and all the things Society keeps telling you to try and hide. 

This is the best way, and it is the only way.   You can look at yourself and you know you are not strong enough for this.  You know you need help, because this is hard. 

It is all there though.   I know I know life is like some big old comic book.   Fairy tales abound, and how did this Earth and galaxy ever come into being?? 

No one has the answers to that.  People believe such and such, and people put their faith in that.   Everyone has barked up the wrong tree.   We were born into this trap.  There is a way out of this though, and it sure ain't easy.  You probably will be asked some stuff to show your obedience.  I know I was, and I came away looking like a fool.  

My life is one big old up and down up and down.  It is soooo hard, and we have so very far to go.   Be true to yourself.   Don't deny what your heart is trying to tell you.  Don't hide from it.  That leads to nowhere.  

A long road to go.  Are you willing to take the hard steps?? 

We will see. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)  

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  I work tonight, and I am kinda excited.   The manager is off, and I hope we kick ass.   That is what it is all about huh??   Kicking ass.   :)

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D      :D  

No comments: