Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Coffee And A Blog...

Well, good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I have the day off today.   I am up early, I have a couple things to do, and I am going to see a matinee.  I'll check shows and times later.  Also after this I am going to take the Hopester for a run. 

I haven't totally decided on shutting down my year or not.  I mean as of yesterday or two days ago I was totally decided, but today is a new day.   If I had a dark cloud over me it seems it has lifted. 

Want to know some things about me??   I feel I am an important person.   I feel I have been led in a way where I will do some important things.  Now being a guy and blogging is kinda a sucky thing, because, well guys get the shaft.

That is okay, but sometimes I feel I am not thought of as being important.  It is in those moments where I can turn and walk.  One thing about me is I hold onto nothing here as if it is mine.  I will always feel assured of my direction, and the way I go.  I am more confident of me in the ways I go than I am in you.  

I do know the direction you are going.  It is leading to a hard spot.  You are really powerless to stop this train too.  We are going in a direction that is scary.  Many lessons will be learned, and there will be much you need to learn about yourself. 

I can look from where I am and tell you perhaps (or most definitely) all the things you place the most value in, may not be all that important in the grand scheme of things.  There was a life lived long ago, and it was an important one.  It was a life that told a story, and those stories are hidden from the eyesight of people.  People cannot understand. 

In our life we try to understand.   Get a grasp with our limited ability to understand.   We seek for the higher truths, and we fall short with our understanding.   Then we box things up.  Try to understand that way.  Simplify things, but even that doesn't work.  

I know we seek out our nobler selves kinda, and ignore, or turn a blind eye to the demons inside us.  If only you knew what I know.   Our stories are really not all that great.   It is the direction we go too to get a look at us compared to who we think we should be. 

You were never going to get by without being judged.  It just so happens we have to do it here, because it is better now than later.  Now there is hope, later not so much.  

So like I said today is a pretty good day.  I feel pretty good.   The dark cloud has lifted.  Tomorrow is Doreen's Birfday too, so I will have to find some pics. of flowers.   I believe that will put her in pretty unique company on this blog.   Very few people get flowers on my blog, and Doreen will be the one with the most times.  :)   YAY for her.   :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!     :)))

p.s.  I am pretty excited for today!!    :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really  cya cya cya    :D     :D 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

XOXOXO Weeni