Saturday, August 24, 2013

Coffee, Run, What Else on This Saturday??

Good Morning All.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  It is Saturday, so I will take the Hopester for a run in a bit.   I'd normally go run with Jerry and Jim on Saturday, but Jerry's Dad passed this week, and I assume he has funerals and stuff. 

I've been meaning to talk to my Dad for a while, and keep forgetting to call.  I called him yesterday, and we talked a bit.   I told him about my job situation, and stuff.   His first thought was sue, and get a settlement.   HA!!   :)  I am like, not really my thing.   I said my piece, and that is all I wanted right?? 

Throughout the History of the World people have been searching for the meaning of life.  Why am I here??  What is this about??  etc.. etc... etc...

Well, what is the meaning of life??  To make money??  To be financially secure??    If that were the case wouldn't more people have achieved that??  Money is like a big old trap of sorts.   We want more and more and more.   We don't want to stress about it.  I get it, life is full of financial stress.   We all think the good life is with the amount of money we have, but those people typically find their glory in the appearance of who they are. 

Remember Saddam Hussein??  He had everything he ever wanted.  Stalin too for that matter.  The Security of their whole Society under their power.  As with all people you take away their shell.  (shell being all the things we put value in) and they are scared people who can die. 

Should we make the World better??  How??  You going to take the hate out of people somehow??   You going to make them stop judging??  You going to make them believe in something more important than Country and Society??   You going to make them have good hearts??

No, not really huh??  We are all pretty powerless to do much of anything.   I mean if we had the power and strength to do great deeds, wouldn't we make ourselves much better people?? 

You have a view inside your heart.   You see the totality of what life here has to offer.   You see the World for how it is, and yeah,   you picked the wrong Galaxy to be born in.  What were you thinking?? 

I have put a lot of tough things on this blog, and I have asked you to accept a lot of stuff, because it takes the pressure off.   You cannot change the crappiness of life and this World.   I have offered a Journey of you and you alone.   A journey for insight of you, and a way to change you.   All to be done here on this Earth.  Not in some future place or future setting, but right here.  

Don't you want to be that good person?? 

I know I do.  

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  I do Twitter and FB.  I tell you, but I don't think I am all that fascinating.   I have lots and lots of nothing to say.   :)  Isn't that what Social Networking is about?? 

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Doreen again.   I have been thinking about her, and like I said I think she needs 'em.   That is 4 days in a row.   :)   Yay.    :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Have a good one all.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   MWAH!!!    :)

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  

No comments: