Tuesday, August 20, 2013

WOAH!! 2 days in a row???

Good Afternoon all.  How's it going??   Me, I am doing pretty good.  Well, let's reminisce shall we? 

Where have we come, and where are we now??  I am different today than when I first started reading blogs.   None of this was my plan really.  If you remember back in the day my only #1 thing I wanted was to get in better and better shape.  That drive left me.  It is not as important to me as it was before. 

Why is that??   One of those many questions I sure cannot answer.  The often confusing (I am sure) reality of me.  If I were to pick my own path, I would have done things way different.  My whole being is tied up in so much of my past though, and the story is long.   I've told it many times.  I'd like to lay claim to being able to do so much more in ways, but that path has long since been buried.  I knew I had the energy and desire to do great things.   I was going to be the best ever at whatever, but I cannot lay credit to who I am at all. 

Who am I??   Who am I because of the things I have done??   My whole being is a very confusing thing.  You cannot make sense of it, and either can I.   So I am on this crazy journey called life.   I have been given a lot, although I really have nothing either.   That this life is able to help in some ways is pretty crazy.  As luck would have it if I help I don't know it.   I don't feel it.   The only thing I have is a promise.  "All for good".   That doesn't mean everything I do will be good.   No far from it, but everything will be used for good. 

I know the outcome of things.  I know the outcome of me, but I don't know the road map.  I am blind toward that so I don't stress too much about it.   I am not in control, but I know the path is watched over a protective eye, and I have been given the blessing which is really all that promise is. 

I'll give you a little saying from the Bible.   Faith believes all things, hopes all things, and endures all things.  

I have been living the #1 part for a long time.  Believes all things.   You know what that means for me??   Every little silly thought that comes into my head I believe that can happen.  I believe that may be my path.   Faith makes everything harder I'll tell you that.   :) 

I guess I have hope a lot, but I don't feel it.   Maybe hope is tied up into my assurance of my future. 

The desires I have in this World really are very few.   I have been blessed with a good heart.  It leaves me wanting little.   Gives me a realistic outlook too, and vision of life. 

Oh well, I am a big old confusing person.  One with a past.  It is hard to make sense of us in the best of times, and you know what??  You are no different.  There is a lot to you.  There is no box for any of us.  I guess we should all just accept the dynamic nature of us being alive.  I won't tell you the journey takes us to anywhere different than what Solomon saw, but Solomon wasn't the end.  The journey went on, and there was another tiny tale that needed to be lived, and told.  :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)))

p.s.  Lisa is doing dinner with friends tonight.  I think I will make myself homemade pizza.   :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  

No comments: