Monday, August 26, 2013

Always A Curve Ball...

Good Afternoon All.  How's it going??   I say all, but I am having a people don't read this thing too often feeling.  The death of this blog. 

Anyhoodles, what is going on with me??   The closing of oneself is a way to a not so healthy existence.  Society is made in such a way where there is real pressure to conform.  Somehow stay within the confines of the so called "normalcy" Society has dictated.   I am not saying Society is a person, but there is real pressure within Society.   Pressure to not be us, and pressure to conform to the norm. 

I give you a brief glimpse inside me with this thing, and I forget about the big sword that makes up my whole being.  I have the ultimate good and the ultimate bad all trapped into this person who I still am too.   a very confusing thing for you to understand for sure, but I have a great sword.  I have had it for a long time, and I try to keep it under wraps kinda.  What I know, and what I see is probably scary shit, and probably not something people really want to think about. 

You don't even want to know the negative crap I can throw on here.  Life has a lot of negative stuff, and I am with the knowledge of a lot of it.   I'd like to make things easier for people, but this thing is hard we do. 

Life was never supposed to be easy for you.  I have a way for you to worry about the important stuff, and throw away the garbage that just ties you down.   Hasn't it always depended on trust and strength??  The story of my blog all of last year right.   Doreen and Olga, Doreen and Olga.  

Anyway, life is full of tough stuff.   I sometimes forget it is hard to look at what is inside me.  Yesterday's post was a doozy, and I never ever have any idea when those will hit. 

Anyway.  It is all good.   The things that kinda bugged me before about this blog are pretty much gone.  I am not upset about anything or angry, and I am cool.   Life has moved on, and so have I.  

I ask some pretty tough stuff of people, but I have had my fair share of hard moments.   I have been through things where I put my trust in who knows me best, and who knows my journey, and who knows my path. 

I forget how much life and stuff just ties us down.  

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  ehhh, somedays you just have to throw this up for a  p.s. 

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D 

Oh, and btw part of life's journey is accepting the fact that deep down we all will be perceived by Society to be a little bonkers.   The truth is stranger than fiction.   Just another one of those things to make things kinda hard to open up.  

No comments: