Tuesday, March 13, 2018

The Western Hemisphere Has Jury Duty Next Week

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I feel I got a good sleep last night. I slept in yesterday. I rushed to get ready for work yesterday, cuz that one mile commute had me worried for time.  ;)

The first few days of the work transition are a little crazy, just cuz covering a vaca too,  and the other daytime guy switched to nights. I have help if I need it, but we are still filling up one place for a couple more weeks.

This is a pretty good time of year. Spring Is on the way. One thing about our windows is our big picture window in the front does not open. Our new one will. Also we have some shitty ones in a couple more rooms. We've replaced some windows,  and now the rest will be replaced. That is exciting to me.

Other than that not much. One thing I noticed is I don't really do social networking too much. I thought about that yesterday. The reason is I don't feel I have anything important to say. My day to day goes on, and nothing remarkable is going on. I don't have anything important to say. I only do FB and Twitter. I don't follow many people on Twitter, and not many follow me. That is as it should be.

I probably have around 200 friends on FB is my guess, and whatever.

I guess the most you will get out of me is what I put here. Unfortunately not everything will seem all peaches and cream here. My heart is in the wilderness,  and that is a tough area. Not tough for me anymore, cuz my heart is cool with my lot in life.

When Solomon saw his end he saw how worthless his life was. Like the thief on the cross. I guess I see it too, and I am cool with it. Being secure, and assured is a good feeling. I am in a different spot than you. I still kinda have a comic book version understanding of things I guess. True understanding is the real deal. I know where one must go to get it, but none can make it on their own. We dont hold the keys.

That is my story too. I've known for decades what I must do, but I surely did not know the way.

The night I received my energy back I knew where I stood. I had more work to do, but the labor was nowhere near. Nothing I could do to make my labor be closer or make it happen.

The dead years stopped once the running blogs happened. How far I've come since then. As a matter of fact the running blogs don't even blog anymore. 

We all just got older. I am a guy, so I continue to get more and more distinguished though.  :)

Oh well. I better get going. I have a big commute today.   :)

Laterzzz.   :)

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.    :)

No comments: