Tuesday, March 27, 2018

A Lot Done, But Not By Me.

So we got our house done yesterday. 3 teams came in, and hammered it out. They put in baffles, probably more than doubled our insulation, sealed ducts, spray foamed the eaves from inside,  and all the windows. (Windows we haven't replaced already)Our picture window was supposed to have 3 windows open at the top, but one opens at the bottom. They installed it for now,  and the other one is on order.  It was a lot of work,  but the 3 teams hammered it out.

Our house now is as good as a house can get not newly constructed. Energy efficient wise. That is pretty exciting.

I still don't like days off that much. It messes with my schedule. I am excited when I get a day off, and by the end not so much. Weird.

I slept crazy yesterday too. I slept good til midnight. Started thinking about things for a couple hours, and then fell back into a deep sleep. A sweat, and drool deep sleep.

That is about it though. Today is a day. It is never good to have a day off from the bakery. Especially since it wasn't really known we'd be off til Friday afternoon. We will be working from behind now. If you know the day off is coming you can work a bit ahead,  when it comes all of a sudden, you can't plan. They are remodeling the other bakery/restaurant, since we are all out I'd there. That's why the day off. Walls were going to be down.

I have a lot of yard work to do, and inside organizing. I don't know how houses get so disorganized. Basements anyways. Our tools are all over the place again. Life is about collecting useless shit, that's for sure. Geez, next week we will be clearing out the stuff my uncle collected for a lifetime. That shit gets donated,  or thrown away.

Anyway not much except my day to day today. I guess I'll finish my coffee. I'll probably drive, cuz I think it is still sprinkling.

Til next time.

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.   :)

No comments: