Monday, March 26, 2018

A Day Off For Me.

Good morning. How's it going? Me, I am fine. I have all of today off, so that's cool. I have a couple things to do after this, but not really much today. I listened to my book a lot yesterday, and have only 4 hours left. I don't remember when I read these first two books in the trilogy, but I did. I am pretty sure I didn't read the 3rd though.

It is early Monday morning, and I assume many people are dreading the start of the week. I don't always consider having a start and end to the week. No day is really a grind though, cuz I am out early afternoon on my days. Then I just have time to do whatever, and eat dinner. For some reason I just picture people having a Monday cloud.

I guess part of the problem is I know you don't stand in the best spot life has to offer. I can't imagine how you feel on the inside, but you are not in the best position possible. I guess you don't know it, and you figure you are as normal as anyone. Do you know there is more to life than what you experience now?  It is hidden stuff though. You can't work your way to this different spot. You cannot travel to it. You can't sit by an ocean,  and experience it. I guess the truth will lead you in the ways you should go, as long as you accept this life thing does not equal heaven on Earth. You are not a finished product as far as being the best a person can be, and you are pretty powerless to make that happen for you.

A human is pretty lost in this big old World. Born into a family,  society,  and Country,  and assuming something has to be worth something right?  This shit has to mean something right? 

What I found is your country means nothing. You are surrounded by imperfect people,  and nothing you will do can change it. Your heart is not content, cuz you cannot make it so. You didn't single out for yourself the best life ever.

Kinda crazy you lived this whole life assuming something had to be significant,  but life is a here today gone tomorrow kinda thing. How can anything be significant if none of this lasts? 

What matters in the long run in this place?  Trophies? Money?  Cars? Vacations? Big houses? 

I find what matters the most is having a content heart. It gives you a good disposition,  but those aren't ours to make.

I figure you will be pretty angry when you realize all your labor amounts to zero points. Life was supposed to break you, but you pretended you are in the middle of the good life. The truth will break you, and if you are unbreakable, then you cling to that which is false. Afraid to face the truth.

Anyway, I guess that's good.

Have fun.   :)

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.   :)

No comments: