Thursday, March 8, 2018

The Days Keep Coming.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday was a pretty okay day. I don't know what the difference between corned beef, and brisket is, but I put a corned beef (I thought brisket) (I also thought they were the same) in the slow cooker, and made reubens for dinner. After work I went and saw Death Wish. That is one of the great things about my life. When I am done with work,  I can go see a movie.

If people like alone time, I got nothing but. My pain I've been dealing with is almost all gone. That is nice. Also our kitchen is almost done. All appliances are in. New dishwasher is awesome. Our stove is too for that matter. I asked the guy what is different from those $3000 stoves,  compared to the $1000 model I bought. I didn't see any major bells and whistles, and it turns out there isn't much.   I think some people have too much money, so they have to buy the $3000 model.

My 4 mile commute each way ends tomorrow. It will soon be a 1 mile commute each way. Monday actually. I think I may stop by the bike shop today, and get a new Summer bike. I won't make it that way often,  and that is my bike  shop of choice. I'll buy a nice one, but just for cruising. I won't buy anything I need to wear bike cleats or whatever. I am happy to pedal with my gym shoes.

I'd say our Winter is approaching its end. I got my February heating bill. It was $66. I did not spend over $100 any month this Winter. In 2-1/2 weeks my house will be sealed real nice. Heating will not be terribly expensive.

I spose everything looks pretty good on my end. I am going to Chicago to spend a week getting my Uncle's town house ready to put on the market. I guess we will pretty soon have everything liquidated, which means another good chunk of money coming my way. The majority actually. With that chunk I'll pay off my house, and then we will plan I guess. For bills we will have utilities, and food,  insurance and whatnot.

Basically we will just sock away cash. We may travel to a city once/ year perhaps,  but I am happy in my own bed, and happy in my own head. I think that's what we all shoot for. To be content at the end of the day.

That I guess is a difference between you and I. There is no grand thing I shoot for in the future. I am fine with work,  eat, and sleep. We did come into some money, but outside of upgrading some things I can't say I am any different. We dont eat out much more than in the past. I still work 3 jobs, cuz I enjoy them.

All 3 of my jobs I didn't need a college degree to do, and maybe 2 of them I could have done while in HS.

After College I seeked out a purpose. Looking at my life from the exterior, I really didn't graduate to any great career or anything did I?  I didnt really make the World any better. I didn't help make peace on Earth or anything. My whole purpose was hidden. My story was hidden from all eyes, except the one who made it. In the end it was all way worth it. I haven't even received yet what I wanted so long ago. Of course I thought I needed that for security,  and happiness. My eyesight never could see as far into my future, as the maker of my story.

When all things are possible,  one can make any number of assumptions.  One can play the fool one might say. My story is believing,  being obedient, and never doubting in my story I had more to do. This story is approaching 30 years in the making.

Prior to overcoming the 2nd time there sure was much fear everyday. Things you cannot know of as you are. I sometimes don't even think about that difference between you and I.

All I can say is I know my path,  and I know where this is leading. You? I have no idea.

A lot of things I don't know, but I am not the maker of this story. Just a vessel to be used in making it. Not special in anyway at all. I don't need the World to know my name either. The World is not my master so to speak.

Anyway, I guess that's good.

Have fun.   :)

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.    :)

Laterzzz.    :)

No comments: