Sunday, March 11, 2018

Some New Things.

So I picked up my new bike on Friday. I walked to work, just so I could ride it home. It is faster than my fat tire bike I've been riding exclusively for over a year. It will come in handy too, since my commute will be like 1 mile each way on Monday. I still cannot fathom that. That will be pretty sweet. I have no idea how work will change. It is a brand new place. Clean, with a lot of space. The big question is how Summer goes with two places open. We will just plug along, and see how it goes. No way to really predict things.

That is the new things. Not much else besides that. I'll be able to listen to my book at work next week. I have around 10 hours left of my 36 hour book, and a 30 hour book after that. It is part of a trilogy. I read the first one some time ago. The title of the 2nd one has me wondering if I read that one too. Those two books I got free from the library. I have other things on Audible to listen to, and a credit for a free book I have yet to use.

There are movies out I want to see, and Spring  quickly approaches.  I guess it is a good time of year. All our laundry is done,  and dishes are clean.

Not really much to worry about. In just over 2 weeks all the windows in my house will have been replaced. Comfortable living I'd guess you would call it.

Other people I don't really know. We all just plug along, and do our thing. There isn't really anything epic about our lives. If you think about famous people in History, I say fuck them. I don't give a shit. They are dead.  I don't even give a shit about the living.   :)

I am secure in my less than perfect heart, because I can be. For me to be the best a person can be is not in my power,  although that is my path. Not being the best a person can be is something all have in common. Me knowing that truth is probably a difference between you and I. If for some reason you can quit all your vices, labor to 200% of your ability,  and only do productive things while not sleeping, you still cannot make your heart perfect.

The difference between you and I is i know that matters. You live in the World of good enough. You believe a lie.

When it came time to make life's choices I seeked, and found the truth. It was different than I expected. I guess what helped me the most is my realization I was NOT all that.

I definitely wanted to be better than I was. I was NOT good enough. You settle,  and I went further. Settling is easy I guess, but the truth does matter, so it doesn't help you.

Anyway, I guess that's good. 

Laterzzz.    :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.    :)

No comments: