Saturday, March 24, 2018

A Big Weekend Planned Kinda

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am doing good. I do have a pretty big weekend planned. We have to clean up our house, and get ready for the Monday construction. New windows,  insulation, baffles, duct sealing,  etc...  after that our house will be as good as it can get energy  wise. I plan on having our furnace guy put in central air later on, but that's about it. When he installed our furnace he made it so it would be easy to put in an AC. I could have had the city pay 10% of that too, but I didn't really care about that.

Yesterday was pretty okay. I was able to sneak out a little early from work,  and saw tomb raider. The Laura Croft movie when she was younger.

I had fast food for dinner too.  It was awesome.   :)

Other than that not much. I am up early enough to blog,  which isn't normally the case on Saturday. I slept good, and I stayed up late Thursday watching basketball, so I was tired.

There is something about my early morning blog. I spend my days filling up the hours, and this blog in the morning everything slows down kinda. I typically am not doing anything important during my days, and I don't feel I am thinking about anything important either,  but I like to put words down here a lot in the morning. I've really been doing it a long time come to think of it. I guess it's always felt like this. My mornings typically are pretty good. I am ready to start my days labor. The day fills up,  and there is a dinner at some point,  and then sleep. I start off the next day the same way.

I don't really know people too well at all. I suspect their lives are important to them,  and really our lives aren't. There is nothing significant to do under the sun. Even if you get 100 million followers on Instagram or whatever.

People can seem bigger than life I guess at times,  but we are just people. Breathing, eating, laughing,  and sleeping.

I think maybe people seek out a way to make a mark, but how?   For what?  In your final days your life will never be as good as you would have liked. You'll wish you were better. Maybe you'd have done things different.

There only is one way to live a content life,  and I found that way. Life pulls everyone at some point. For me I saw my life didn't matter. This World was dirty,  and where was a clean path? 

The turn involved overcoming myself at some point,  and also steps of obedience. Fear was my brother, and it led me in the right ways. Even during rough spots I was glad fear was in my heart, cuz there is a good promise with those with fear.

Fear I think is pretty impossible if you have no idea what's at stake. I feel most/all stand in that spot.

The truth of life kinda got shoved down my throat long ago.

You know though none of what I say here really helps you. We are in two different spots,  and I cannot bridge that gap. Life goes on for everyone, and I cannot imagine what it is like being you. What you feel like, hopes, disappointments, failures etc... 

In a World destined to make life hard, mine is easy.  I didn't make this so, it was all part of my tale.

I wake up everyday like this kinda. Another easy day of labor, eating, and sleeping.

I don't even do Instagram, so I don't even have 100 million followers either.  :)

Anyhoo, I gotta work.

Til next time.   :)

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.   :)

No comments: