Sunday, March 4, 2018

Geesh, I Guess Another Week

So, I've been quiet this week. I've been battling a thing I guess. I've had it once before. I self diagnosed it this time, once I decided to look. I got a blockage in my intestine. It creates a bump. It doesn't really hurt, but it presses on a nerve. The bump on my stomach presses a nerve in my back. It hurts quite a bit at times. I've been taking my prescription I had last time. Also, I think I'll buy sauerkraut too, and eat some everyday. One thing I like it, and two, I think it would be helpful for that type of problem. Not really sure what causes it. Having that pain has me wanting to do less than normal.

You never really realize how much you take Health for granted. Just thinking about it, can you imagine people with chronic pain?  That would definitely take the spice out of life.

On Friday I binge watched the rest of the killing on Netflix. I enjoyed it. It's hard for me to get through 4 seasons of anything. I watched the first two like a year or two ago. I enjoyed it.

Yesterday I worked. I listened to a lot of my book. I still have 25 hours left I think. I stayed up late watching Netflix,  so I dozed,  and listened when I got home. I caught the last couple minutes of the MI basketball game. It looks like they may be able to make another run in the tourney. Their coach has them playing good this time of year.

Today, after work,  I am going to take out our dishwasher, and level, and attach the countertop. Well get our new dishwasher installed this week sometime. It is March too, so a few weeks we will get our new windows,  and all the insulation,  and attic work they will be doing.

Before long, I'll have to start cleaning up the yard. Garden time will be here before you know it. So will grass watering and stuff. It will be a busy Summer. Also we are not really sure how the main job will be. It's always busier in the Summer with one location. We'll have two.

Not much going on besides that. It's funny last weekend I was amazed at how much time I thought I had. Spring, Summer,  and Fall pretty much close that up right away.

It is true though, once we get our kitchen done, there isn't much inside work to do. Just some painting and stuff, but people always have that. It will be easy to keep everything clean too.

I guess that's it. Obviously not a lot going on with me. I know a lot of people barely blog anymore. I saw some whispering you randomly see sometimes on social networking where people miss doing it whatever. It is therapeutic and stuff.

For me, I just do it. Maybe it's dumb,  and maybe it's boring, but I do this you know?  A lot of times it's just part of my daily routine if I get up early enough.

Anyway, I'll cya later. 

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.   :)

Bye.    :)

No comments: