Thursday, March 22, 2018

A New Start Kinda.

Not really, but I love waking up, I don't know, I guess I normally wake up like this. Yesterday was busy, but I had a pot roast in the slow cooker,  and I made homemade bread. The night before was Chicago Style dogs. Tonight will be tacos.

We labor so we can eat a good meal at the end of the day. Of all the things I think that is the highlight to our lives. The meal at the end of the day.

For me my conscience is always clear to my knowledge. I put in an honest days labor, so I can relax and enjoy myself.

Anyway, I have not had much to say here. It seems I try to write something,  and delete it cuz it's dumb. Part of the problem is there isn't much to my life. Work, eat, sleep. What am I going to write about? 

The hours definitely fill up in my day. I have a lot to do, and Summer approaches. We haven't even started doing yard work yet. I foresee a busy next several months. It's all good though. Yard work,  gardening, etc... 

I have no words of inspiration, cuz I am my own person. My best qualities don't necessarily come from me. I wake up feeling pretty okay most days. I definitely always have a spark. My candle is always lit so to say. That's not from me. I don't walk in darkness anymore, and I am far removed from that. I don't look for heroes, cuz I know they have no answers. I don't look to society,  cuz it is flawed. I don't look to older generations, cuz they aren't better. I don't look to younger generations,  cuz they aren't better.

The truth of the matter is we all are born destined to walk in darkness. Books don't take you out, and people won't show you the way. I guess in the end life pulled me. I listened. I looked at life objectively,  and I didn't like it. I made the turn, and that was how my story started.

The best part of my story is I am right. Not because I am smart, or great or anything like that. It is because I found the exact opposite to be the truth. I am not smart, or great, or special. I am anything,  but. We all are. It just so happens I found out how I can be turned into the best a person can be.

It's like that dream I had back during the wilderness days. There were a lot of bad fish. It was not my time. I don't know what made the fish not so bad now. Maybe it is just cuz I overcame the 2nd time, so nothing can touch me now. I have gone where no one can go. I am protected by 4 great swords, and no one wins against a sword.

Anyway, it is good to be me, and there really is no wisdom you can find in the World. There isn't much you'll find inside either.

Anyhoo,  at least I don't have to delete today.

Have fun.

xxoo.   :)

xoxo.   :)

Laterzzz.    :)

No comments: