Wednesday, March 28, 2018

The Hours Do Fill Up

So, I had a day yesterday. There was work involved, and there was cleaning in the kitchen involved. I did bring my work home with me in I made puff dough. There are a million things you can do with puff dough. I plan on making a quiche for dinner, and a raspberry strudel with lemon zest. I bought some frozen raspberries,  and raspberry preserves, plus I have lemons. Other than that not sure. I can easily make a turnover with scrap. Whatever, it just seemed like an easy way to make stuff for dinner, and stuff.

I slept good last night. I can tell when the energy is there. And I couldn't sleep more if I wanted. I am planning on running this morning too.

In my head I ponder all the things I need to do, and I need to make a list. There is a lot to do, and I cannot get it all done in one day. I should make a big list, and start marking things off. 

The guy came and tested our house for drafts, and our house has improved enough our gas company will send us a rebate check. I don't remember how much that will be for.  They didn't 100% seal off our big picture window, since they have to change out the middle window, so it will be better than what he just tested. I never even got a call he was coming which seems weird. It is good news though.

Other than that not much. Just doing the life thing. I'll be going to Chicago next week to clean up my Uncle's stuff. Get his town house on the market. We expect it to sell quickly. You have to be over 50, and cannot have kids to live there. Perfect for retirement,  and you don't have to do yard work. It is by Palatine, and Rolling Meadows, so there is plenty to do, and it is in a uniquely low traffic area. Basically located off a frontage road from highway 53. You don't find many places like that in that area, whereas West MI is full of those low traffic areas.  I live in one.

So yesterday was a day, and today is a day. Should be pretty okay I think.

Have fun.   :)

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.    :)

No comments: