Thursday, March 1, 2018

Play It By Ear I Guess.

It's going to rain today, but it will be done by the time I get off work. Will it start before work,  that is the question. That's about the time it is supposed to.

Yesterday was strange kinda, cuz I took a nap.  One of those days you don't know you are tired really, until you get home. I sat on the couch, listened to my book and dozed. I had some things I wanted to do, but if you are tired you are tired.

The book I am listening to now, I either read before, or, no I must have read it. Not sure when. My memory of it makes me think it was years ago. I am not sure why. I don't recall reading that author before. Maybe it's a book I bought at an airport to read on a trip. I am guessing that's it. I used to read a lot when I visited Hawaii, so maybe it was one of those times.

Anyway, it's part of a series so. 32 fucking hours though.  Sheesh. I'll have to listen to some everyday. I only get these books for 2 weeks.

Other than that yesterday was uneventful. Work, eat, sleep. I am not sure what is in store today. Not much is my guess. Just day after piled up day. I think I am tired this week. You can tell, cuz sometimes the internal sunshine isn't as bright as other times. Maybe we just got a lot done in a short time, so I need to recharge. Who knows?

What is a purpose to a blog?  Just day after day after day. For me I just kinda do it. It's in me to do it. If people read or not is no concern of me. I suspect what's in here is for other people,  if they choose to pay attention or not is up to them.

I've done this a long while, and I don't really know if it accomplishes anything. Like I said a million times before my heart is in the wilderness. No one's life is really that exciting to me.  No one has some great personality that puts them up above any other. No one has labored so hard their hearts are a notch better than another.

You are in this World with other people. Living out your days as others do. Tied to the whims of yourself, and the direction society and family have led you.

Many/all thought you are supposed to get married,  have kids, get a career, and yadda yadda yadda. You have to work, you have to live, pay bills, and stuff. I think the area of question is do you get points for that? 

The answer is no. The answers to life  do not come from how it's always been, society,  family and what not. In all the years I've done this I cannot say even one person has gotten any better at just being a person. Time goes on and on. Lives go on and on, and you remain today as you were before. Maybe even worse as far as you can see, cuz if you have the mirror you surely see you better and clearer. I  know what the mirror shows. It isn't the fairest in all the land, cuz there is no such thing. Just another form,  totally imperfect. Not better than any other. One day you'll die,  and all your efforts did not make you a Saint.

That matters,  because what you cannot see, and what you don't know is what is possible, so all along you've been grading on the curve.

The truth just grades straight up. For those with  courage who want to look where they stand. Your heart will lead you to the truth. It won't be pretty though, cuz your heart is whack. It is filled with all kindsa things you don't want there. Surrounded by a lot of rotten snakes who overpower it. Why else would you have the thoughts that pop up you don't want? 

Anyways, I guess that's good.

Didn't even think I was going to write anything. Knowing the truth about people ain't no joke is it? 

No kidding.

Anyway, I'll cya later. 

Bye.   :)

No comments: