Thursday, March 15, 2018

That Cup Of Coffee Went Down Good.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I slept pretty good last night. I am a little tired, but not too bad.

Nothing crazy going on with me. Yesterday when I woke up I wanted to make a to do list. After work I was going do this and this,  and this. I was tired after work. I took Hope for a walk,  and my fit bit said I walked 12 miles today. I've noticed I walk just a little bit more at the new place. So basically just by living I will almost always walk 10 miles each day.

To me that is normal. I think I may have always done that. I've never had a sit down job. I wonder if a sit down job is a weight gaining lifestyle.

I never weigh myself, but I figure I am at a good weight for me.  A fast running weight actually. I haven't run since I got sick way back when, and when my gut ached.

My normal daily activity has me burning around 3500 calories each day. I doubt I consume that much, but I don't think I am wasting away or anything.

10 years ago I bet I could eat way more than I do now. I don't know why that happened really. I wonder if you get older you just don't eat as much.

Many times if I go out to eat I cannot eat the whole meal placed before me. These are things I just noticed throughout the years.

I got a text from a friend yesterday to meet up for happy hour. I had 3 beers, and I was good. Would I have drunk more in the olden days?  Not sure.

Life goes on. We are like an innocent bystander looking at what our bodies lead us too. Drink, food,  sloth, drugs, etc...

We know this too, so we may discipline ourselves to such and such activity. People diet with cheat days, go to the gym run, bike, eat clean whatever.

If you followed your heart to what it wanted where would you end up?  I know a lot of you would end up in a barn brothel with your favorite type animals for such stuff. You gross fuckers.  How about the rest of you? 

The desires of the human heart are kinda whack huh?  We know what's right,  but we sure aren't.

There are unwritten rules about stuff, and we surely fall short. A lifetime is a time of hiding how fucked up we really are. We show what we perceive our good side to be, but suppress everything that seems unacceptable. Truly our weirdness makes us afraid of the light. We remain in the darkness. Keep our weirdness hidden, and pretend it isn't there.

In the end you have to face the light. Let everything be seen. Something that seems so simple you need help with though,  cuz none of us is perfect,  and none of us can be. For a long time the light has been my strength. Me being mostly spirit since forever has me being seen since forever.

I cannot take you through the eye of the needle. I couldn't take me either. So, I am of little help. I can just kinda explain how things are on this side.

Anyhoo,  I gotta go.

Have fun

xxoo.   :)

xoxo.  :)

Laterzzz.    :)

No comments: