Wednesday, March 14, 2018

The Normal Garb Of A Merchant Marine.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I got another good night sleep.  I have to check the weather. The last two days were colder than I expected. I think basically cuz of the wind. It was supposed to have a pretty good warm up this weekend, and now I think it will not be as warm.

So I finished my 36 hour book. I definitely read it before. I also read the 2nd book, which will take me 30 hours. I just don't remember when. I don't ever recall reading this author. Go figure.

I am busy at work this week, but I think everything will be pretty normal'ish next week. A lot of stuff takes time. A delivery comes in you have to help,  and organize. A cake place person stopped by, because we got some vanilla delivered on accident I guess. You try and sort that out, especially since we took one vanilla to the other location already.  :)

A guy works on a couple machines,  a sign guy comes in, plumbers check the heat of the sink,  and where in the Hell is the can opener?  On top of that you got work to do.

Luckily the business is an established one, so it won't take long to get a pattern,  and a type of normalcy.

Other than that our kitchen tile got grouted, so we have to sponge that a few more  times to get the film off. We still have to grout the bottom part too with maybe a small brush or something. It will be nice to get our kitchen back to regular.

So basically a day was had. The hours filled up like they always do. Another day of my life done.

These days I find it remarkabke that people think it's major news when someone dies. Ummm, there was never going to be a different ending for that person. The truth of the matter is no one even knows that person. You see what he did on the surface,  but you have no idea what happens on the inside. That is pretty much how we all are.

I know my inside, and I know the inside of all humans I guess. I know what makes us weak, and I know the source of what overpowers you,  so you cannot be all you'd like. That I know this puts me in pretty exclusive company.  It was my days in the wilderness where I learned all my shortcomings,  and in so doing learned others.

I don't think that necessarily does you any good. A physicist died. His ending was never going to be different. All his outwardly accomplishments amount to zero points. In the end it doesn't matter.

We are born in this World,  and we try and show we are strong, and great, and whatever,  but the path is where you learn how insignificant you are. How much we don't matter.

I cannot help you with that at all. It takes a lot for a person born of this World to overcome themselves, and go a different route. That is one thing I learned from my years doing this.

Anyway, I gotta go.

Cya.   :)

xxoo.   :)

xoxo.   :)

No comments: