Monday, March 19, 2018

A Day In The Life.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am doing okay. Nothing too crazy going on with me. Same as usual. I saw Red Sparrow after work yesterday. It was okay. I did laundry,  and dishes. I watched a bit of Basketball too. I didn't do a bracket this year, and I guess I am glad of that. I can't imagine what mine would look like. A lot of 1-3 seeds already out. I really don't do any fantasy sports anymore.

We are one week out from getting our new windows put in, and insulation and stuff. That will be quite a change. For the good for sure. Our temps look to have turned the corner. Always highs in the 40's it seems.

It's a good time of year I guess. I was thinking of people kinda. I figure some people sacrifice sleeping in to do a workout or something. Motivation would be to get that competitive edge. You are theoretically making a sacrifice few others will. That would be the motivation in my opinion.

I thought about myself, and what is my competition. The answer being there is none. I don't have to be better than anyone really. What reward am I shooting for?  What medal do I want?  Do I want respect from my peers?  I am not sure if I really am concerned about too much.

I do like working so I work. It is nice knowing I always have a steady stream of income coming in. You also feel like your being busy doing stuff. Not wasting any days.

This year will be different for me,  but I am not really sure how yet. I am older. And I don't think the same old will work anymore.

We'll see what the future holds I guess. It really is just a string of day after day. Nothing too important I am doing. Just living out my little life. I don't look over my shoulder at anything. In my life there were no wasted steps.

There is no coulda woulda shoulda.  I don't need the History books to say anything about me, and they won't. I am not too concerned with what others think either. I am strong, and content, and I live under no illusions of what life is "supposed" to be like. I don't have to be better than others either, cuz they have absolutely no say in who I am.

I have no group I need to be accepted by either. It is me on my own. The direction of any multitude does not sway me.

I just do my thing, cuz my way is sure. I am confident,  cuz I've made the right choices.

Me being like this makes me realize I know your struggles not at all.

Anyhoo, I gotta go.

Laterzzz.    :)

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.    :)

No comments: