Thursday, March 29, 2018

Back At It Again.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Another night of sleep is followed by another morning. I did take Hope for a short run yesterday. Nothing does get your heart rate up like a run. You feel pretty good after too.

We worked a pretty long day yesterday, and my quiche,  and raspberry strudel were a success. The lemon zest really gave the strudel a nice sour tang.

Having a long work day,  and cooking dinner meant there was little else done.  Tonight I have an easy meal planned, so as long as it doesn't rain I'll get outside.

Spring is such a busy time of year, but it is good to be busy. At least for me.  Nothing really major happened yesterday at all. I don't find life to be a grind at all.

I cannot imagine what people would do to fill their day if they didn't work.  It could be because I don't need a ton it sleep, so my days can be longer. There isn't much productive stuff you can do really. Owning a house I guess give you unlimited projects to work on.

I find myself being pretty okay by my lonesome,  and with people around. It doesn't really affect me either way. My day to day doesn't really change no matter what really. I typically feel pretty okay I guess. I do my own thing. I eat a meal at the end of my day,  and I sleep.

I don't know if the highlight of my day is the end or the beginning like now. I typically feel pretty great at the beginning, and pretty tired at the end. I also typically end the day with a pretty full belly.

I guess it's all good. I stay busy, and active. I work, and like to work.  I don't really lack for anything.

It is a good life being like this. I cannot imagine how I'd be if I went a different path way back when. It wouldn't be near as good as it is now.

Everyday is a clean slate kinda. No baggage behind,  and no worries ahead. I know others don't really feel like that, and it is all how you feel on the inside.

I guess you wanna wake up consistently feeling pretty okay,  and I guess I do. I definitely did not know my story as I was going along. I was in a hurry to finish it, and life now is so easy, I can wait. The security I yearned for I have.

I know you can't know what I mean about security,  cuz you've never faced the terror of life. That stuff is hidden, so not even available to you. I cannot really imagine what thoughts fill your head.

Anyway, I guess that's good.

Have fun.  :)

xoxo.  :)

xxoo.    :)

Laterzzz.     :)

No comments: