Friday, October 31, 2014

In The End, It Doesn't Even Matter...

Remember that song??  Do you ever consider the things we read, and the things we pay attention to, the things we place importance in??  None of these things matter.   The writers aren't changing the world.   Your hobbies aren't either.  Our professions aren't changing things, and nothing we do will change things.   Maybe the song could be changed to in the end we don't even matter.

Sadly that is the truth, although I don't feel sad about it.   Been done already dealt with that.  So if all the things don't matter what is one to do??

Ehhhh, that has been done to death, I am going to make some coffee.  I will brb.   I have no idea what to write about today, but perhaps I'll think of something, or just delete this.  :)   It happens.

Anyway, my stretch of multiple job days is done.  Today, I just have to work a typical 8 hour day.   I was so excited for all the time, I came home from work last night, and had a night cap.   I had enough for 2 small drinks, and drank 1-1/2.  Don't ask me why.  I was celebrating a pretty good 3 day stretch of work, and life really.

Next week I picked up an extra shift too, so I will be working 8 hours on Monday.  It will be another big work week, but that is fine with me.   As long as I can sleep like I have been it shouldn't be a biggie.   I slept good again today too.   I slept til like 1:30.  

So anyway all the minutiae of life.  Work, eat, this and that.  Family stuff to do, my favorite t.v. shows are on.  Doctor appointments, Dentist appointments.  So much horrible stupid bullshit in one day, how do you people survive??

Pay bills, file, invoices, keep track of your finances.  Plan for the unknown future, like you can read the tea leaves.  At some point it all is just Bullshit isn't it??  Hopefully it doesn't take an illness or something for you to realize you spend quite a lot of time doing shit that Society has placed on us.   The people got together, and in trying to make a better and more fair World, just pulled the noose tighter, and made it stronger.   Escaping it is next to impossible.

No wonder everyone is always looking for an escape.   Big long training expeditions, drugs, alcohol, books.  Something to just get out from under the weight of it all huh??

Then the pressure to make it look like you got everything under control.   The World is yours, and you have rocked this life thing.  

Life is stupid and hard enough as it is.   Add kids into the mix, and SHEESH!!

I kinda know what the dark side of life looks like.  It is the last thing people want to show, because it isn't allowed really is it??   Our corporate overlords demand damn near perfection right??  It is why Corporate people wear suits and stuff.   Nothing real about them.   Nothing real about their advertising, and what they believe in is image.   Not the TRUTH, image.  It is what they sell.  

Deny your personality, and your life, and succumb to our bylaws and PRETEND you live a certain way.

The way of the World is not the way of truth.   The way of Corporations is not the way to a better us.   People should be mad, because the systems in place make our life harder and more miserable than it need be.  

1984, hell yeah.   There have always been systems in place though that made life hard.   Religions, and Feudal Systems, and Monarchies and such.   We were never free.  Even during Revolutions the power was handed over to someone lacking perfection.  

The perfect life and the perfect World is out of the reach of Humans, because we suck.   Doncha get it??  

This ain't paradise, and it isn't anywhere near.  

At the end of the day the best you can hope for is to have a happy heart, and even that isn't in your power.  

It is a bad and evil World.   The systems in place are bad, and everyone wants their piece of the pie, but no one is content.  Why??  Our hearts are not made that way.  

Anyway.   Happy Friday.   :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.   My knee has been kinda bugging me lately, but I will probably get a bit of a run in.   Been keeping it to little 3 milers, just to play it safe.  

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D   


No comments: