Thursday, October 30, 2014

My Laptop Is Kinda Bonky...

Hello, and good afternoon all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.   I slept pretty good again, and slept til 12:30.  I don't have to be at work til 5:00, and the coffee is on.  :)

Anyway I don't really have a ton on my mind at all.  Pretty much nothing, but that doesn't always stop me, so I'll get my coffee, and see what comes out.   Hold on...

Okay I am back, so what is going on with me??  Since yesterday nothing.  I worked, and that went pretty well.  I got a lot done.  I guess that is one thing about me.  What I do in this World for my job isn't important in the grand scheme of things, but many times I enjoy putting forth effort in what I do.

Now as to what is important in the grand scheme of things, I would argue nothing much, because the truth of life = that is one of the lessons people need to learn.

I mean really let's take a look.   Politicians wear suits, and smile, and shake hands with people, and kiss babies and what not, but who are these people??  Tell me that isn't a show.  Actors on stage playing nice.

Rocket Scientists sitting in their cubicles.  Wanting to be the next great Physicist, but pretty much they will live a life the same as many others.  Maybe even sometime waking up to go to work wondering what the Hell He/She is doing.

It is a crazy thing this thing called life, because it seems so big, and we seem so important, and there must be all these great things to do.   It *seems* we should get married and have kids, and yadda yadda yadda, but the truth of this here life is hidden for whatever reasons.

Throughout the ages Religions were definitely a major power and shaper of Society.  They had their leaders dress up in silly costumes.  Who the Hell thought that up??  Wearing a silly costume makes you *look* like you are above reproach huh??

People never really had a chance.   Society has always overpowered people.   The simplest statement ever = "the truth will set you free"  Not so easy as it appears though huh??

What is the truth??   The truth is a crazy crazy thing.   The path one has to make is waaayyyyyy different than you think.   People are of this World, and it takes a lot to open up people's eyes.   The World will tell you that you are special.   You have gifts, and you should do this and that, and the truth will tell you, maybe you are not as good as you should, and could be.

Inside your heart is already placed what is needed, but you don't like that small voice in there.   It speaks of things contrary to what I've believed all these years.   It is scary, because I sorta feel secure believing the things that fall short, I've always believed in.

Your beliefs about life and everything come from all kindsa things.   All kindsa things that are from this World, and are all trapped in the same old crap.   The scary silent voice that brings doubt and stuff into you, tries to teach you things that are not part of this World.

Who has the courage to question their whole life and being??

That is probably the biggest failure of people.   The strings can be pulled, and a look at life can be done, but to listen to that little voice trying to help you along in the way, is just too much.

You can see you though, and you must know there has to be something else, and a better way, because people aren't getting any better are they??

The stories make everything seem so easy, and the teachers have made us all stop far short from our search.  I stopped far short of my search way back as a kid too, and it took a lot of life for me to look farther.

A lot of ups, and downs, and some deaths, and a willingness to be the kinda person I wanted to be.   You would think perhaps I was someone special to come all this way, and do what I do, but I know me, and the truth of me.   I am not special.   I am not someone who is above anyone else.   I know I am lucky to have the path I have.   I am lucky to have had a good set of ears, and eyes when I needed them.  

I have come so long, and so many miles from the days when this whole thing started.   Even just blogging too.   You know it was quite a different blog way back when, but somewhere it made a turn, and I bet it is the way it is, because it probably helps people open their eyes.  

As you can see it takes a lot for people to open their eyes, and seek out something better than what we have believed all these years.  

It is simple and makes sense though huh??   If everything is possible, than why are we still the same people just getting older?

There are steps that need to be made, and probably the biggest one is you overcoming your Worldly desire, and trust when you are pulled to go in a better way.  

It could be simpler of course if your heart was different, but that is how it goes.   You were always going to have to overcome yourself, because... well I don't really know.  

We all carry a lot of Worldly baggage though.   Things handed down for Generations, and Society, and Parents, and Peer Pressure, and everything that makes us weak.  

We want to live a life that matters, but you won't find it in any of those things.    A life that matters involves a turn.  A turn from your old ways, and a willingness to find something new and better.  

Anyhooooodles,   I am rambling.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.   I think I will finish my coffee, and get a bit of a run in.   :)   fun fun.

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D

No comments: