Thursday, October 23, 2014

Legit Days...

Hello, and good afternoon all.  How's it going??  Me,  I am doing pretty good.   I have worked 2 legit 12 hour days with one left.   I think of my old schedule, and it was heavy weekend hours, and right now it is heavy T-Tr hours.  33-34 of my ~48+ hours are T-Tr.  It is legit work too, so that is good. 

I just got the word too, that after this Saturday he found someone for 3 of my weekend buildings.  That means I will have 4 hours at the grocery store on Saturday, work Sunday for ~ 2-1/2 hours, and have Monday off.   SWEEEET. 

I'll take it.   I may be a little bit more tired this week too, because yesterday I had to buy a pair of black dress pants for the grocery job.   3rd shift you can wear jeans, but not during the day.   I had to go to Kohls around noon.  Holy crap was that place busy.   Is there typically that many people shopping all the time??  I saw some lady who was old as heck.  Sweating profusely, and she bought like 90 items for a grand child or something.   Women???!!!  If that is what you people are going to turn into, I don't like you.   :)

Anyway, today is my last day, and tomorrow I have a day off.   My BIL is in town from Hawaii, so I am sure there will be some shenanigans or tomfoolery if you will, taking place somewhere.  I am 48 I think still going on 22.   Some things will never change with  the current version of me.   ;)

Anyhoodles, anything else going on with me??  Nope not really.  I don't really have a ton of time to think about stuff, but I guess something hit me the other day.  When I said "I wouldn't be shown this if I am to be a bad person." 

You people never ever walked in those shoes did you??  There being a certain goal in life.   Not that my life matters, and not that I am respected while on this Earth, or liked, or whatever.   The goal was to not go to the place I already had a taste of when I die.  Also to not be an evil person while I am alive. 

I don't even think living with those thoughts and those goals are even possible in the state you are.   You are totally a part of this World.   All the hangups of the frail Human are still YOU.  You cannot even change it. 

To stare day after day after day  at your own condemnation in the face, and at the end of the Summer that which you strived for.   I gave up.   "You Can Save Yourself, but at the expense of your friends."   With the strength given me I said "God's Will be done"   Notice the lack of trust I had, I knew I condemned myself.   I was on my death bed strapped down.   This was the final night of my life, and that was all she wrote.   I knew my ending.  

Then I woke up.  

So, I have lived this type of life.   Overcome things like that twice, and Life goes on and there are still old ladies buying stupid blue fucking sweaters to go along with their blue hair to give to a kid, and this is the important things of life??

Errrrmmmmmmmmmmmmm.   Ya' Ain't done nothing yet...

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.   You see how that is??   The final thing done is when God turns his back on the one who overcame.    Remember the last words??   There is no hope in that place where he went.  

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D   

No comments: