Saturday, October 18, 2014

I Am Up Early, I Have Coffee, and The Laptop Is Handy...

Sometimes the pieces just fall into place for me to do this thing, and I guess today is one of those days.   I think about this blog, and what a mess it is.  Things got all jacked up pretty bad, and I think about my life, and me, and things are not jacked up at all.   My direction is true.  I am guided by eyes which are better than mine, and then I think of people.   They are guided by whatever miniscule thoughts and understandings their minds can comprehend. 

You are the maker of your destiny.   The World is in your hands, and you are the shaper, and maker of of your future.   You have the answers, and you know your 5 and 10 year plans are true, but they aren't are they??  You aren't really are you?? 

You have no control of the hidden unseen things, like ebola, and cancer, and any number of other diseases.  You have no control of yourself to be a perfect person.  Even in your mind you have some kind of theoretical idea of what a good person is, and you cannot even live up to your own standards, and then there is the ultimate justification in Hitler did this, people are doing that, and look at me.  

Bad stuff I tell you, we are made of bad stuff.   We are a greedy people.   There never is enough money in our wallets is there?? 

So anyway here is the equation.   If this thing is a mess, but I am supremely confident in me and my direction.   I have absolutely not one shred of doubt about my future, and what I am doing here.   Where is the problem??  

Where does the problem lie??  

There are two paths in the World if one takes a look.   The one you are on, and the one I am on.   My path just happens to be a path of suffering, and my life had no shortage of it.   I was led through the ringer of life to learn some things.  I learned a lot of things.   I learned the truth of life.   I learned the truth of me.   I learned my direction, and I learned the way in which I go.   I knew the final thing I will do, and I have known it for decades.   I sure did not know what my life would look like leading up to that though. 

I had no idea what the heck my life would look like as I started these three blogs.  Every day was hard, but it was leading people though.  Not many, but some, and I have been pounding the pavement with these blogs.   On, and on, and on, but this blog falls on deaf ears. 

Geeesh, as hard as my life was, it sure wasn't this hard for me to do the right thing.   Go in the right direction.  Maybe I was made with just a stronger heart.   Maybe my life was led in such a perfect way, that at the right time, and the right place everything made sense for me to do the only thing I thought worth anything.  

I looked at the World.   It was dirty.   I tried to see what a good and decent person would do, and I didn't see anything.   Everything looked dirty.   All paths were closed, because I didn't see any good path. 

I was broken, and my life was broken, and there only seemed one thing worth anything.   I was going to die at some point.  

So I made the turn.   If there is some reason I am here, let me do that instead of anything else.   So I did, and I do.   I learned the History of the people in the World, and I learned the History of the Prophets.   I learned what they were up against, and they were up against you.   People just like you. 

Am I an important person??  As people would view these things perhaps, but I am not at all.   I have an important job on this Earth, but who I am is nowhere near who I would have been.  I am different.  I was made different long ago.  The thing that probably scared me the most in my life at one time is something I have lived with for decades.   Being poor in Spirit.   It leaves me vulnerable in ways, but that night long ago where my heart was placed in better hands then my own left with courage and strength none could ever get on their own.   My path led me to trust, because I have been led out of everything I found myself in.   Sure I was scared at times, and sure things are pretty crappy at times, but now not really.  

I am not perfect, and it is not in my power to be.   I have a promise that also improves my confidence, and my strength, and I have used it as a crutch before, because sometimes all I have is me, and my openness.   

Anyway the equation is pretty easy.   2 paths in the World.   Everything, and Anything you can think up, and put effort in, and the one of which I speak.    People have already picked and chose the one they will go on, and this has made their job even harder.   You were wrong, and you didn't believe, and your hearts are hard, and you have to view your ending.    You have to become the thief on the cross, and the only difference between him, and you is he knew where he stood.   He didn't justify anything, and he saw the end of his days.  

If at the end of your life the only thing you want is to do good, and be good, then why not during your life make the turn that would make that possible??   Seems crazy huh??

You want your life to matter, and you want to do big deeds, but when push comes to shove, you can't can you??    That little voice inside you is drowned out by the World and all its glory huh??   Too much to see, and too much to do.   So many things to accomplish, and at the end of the day, the path of us is just chasing after wind. 

You will never catch up to your dreams.   The fairy tales are just that, and never ever ever will you cheat death.  It will find you. 

So anyway the equation is this.   I don't have to do anything, and I can do as I want.   If my past is any indication one probably should not underestimate me, or overestimate yourself.  

If you think I carry anything with me, or need anything you are mistaken.   I have everything I need.   I found it a long time ago, and me overcoming the 2nd of the 3 times, just made me assured of my way, and that coincidentally also was the start of the wait.  

I am not perfect like I said, but I will be.   I will be the best a person can be, and that is the path that was laid out for me.   I won't sacrifice for it, or work toward it, or do anything.   It will happen when the time is right, and that will happen when you are ready.  

You got a lot to do.  

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.   when I say my blog feed is messed up I really mean it.   I do not have a lot of people in my feed.   Things got a little messy a little while back, and how does one correct it??   God knows I am too lazy to go scrounging around the internet to find people.   That is for sure.   :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  


No comments: