Monday, October 27, 2014

Who Are We?? What Are We??

Hello, and good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I woke up from a strange dream this morning.  Me, and my brothers took some kind of shot, and probably some other people.  It was supposed to make us go on some type of hallucinogenic trip of some sort, and help enlighten us.   WEIRD.

Anyway, I think of myself, and who I am, and I am really not a great person at all.   You would think for who I am, and what I have to do I'd be a much better person huh??  I mean I am not horrible or anything.  I don't kill people, and my job doesn't screw over poor people, and make money doing stupid shit, but I ain't perfect.  I don't pretend to be.  I don't work for it, and I don't try to do the impossible. 

Being perfect is not in your power.   Nothing you can do to make yourself perfect, so what would you show??  Some comic version of some grand life huh??  I do this and this, and my life is this and that, and who are you on the inside??  What are you filled with??

It is a hard thing for you to see, because it is very dark inside you.   It is a way I am different than you.  I am very light on the inside.   All of me can be seen, and I am not afraid of it.   Most of you cannot be seen, and it really isn't possible for you to live in the light in your current condition.  

I was once like you, and I know what it is like.   In my younger years when I found myself to be alone the only thing I wanted was to be good.   I wanted to be the best person ever, and I decided to work for it.   It was what my heart seeked, and I guess I found the way, and it sure isn't what I expected.  

For you to go from point A to point B is very simple.   You cannot do it though, because your life is too important.  Too many things to do, and as time goes on I realize I cannot help you, and this is not going at all like I imagined.  

Many are falling away, and that to me is ludicrous. 

To what gain?? 

What on Earth is any of this life worth??  

Ive seen social networking, and I know what a life is worth.   Not much.   It is just a path to the grave, and we fill it with hate, and judging, and comic book versions of some type of paradise, and there is death, and fights, and wars, and you name it. 

This is the good stuff though huh??  Living a life where we are full of dark, and just putting in our time til we are 6' under??  

I don't get it.  


No comments: