Tuesday, October 7, 2014

ThIs May Be My Most Boring Update Yet...

Hello, and good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay.  I have absolutely nothing on my mind, so if you read this, and read this all the way through, you may be bored, and actually maybe very bored.   Anyway, I am going to get my coffee, so I will brb.

So anyway the story of me is the story of my heart.   A thing that at one time gave a crap.  I trusted it, and I still do.   I am different today then what I was in the past though, and I know the exact reasons.   It is because my heart was leading people in a certain way.  They were supposed to do certain things, and there was an easy path to take.  

The people didn't listen, and the people went their own way, and now they are in a big pickle.   You may wonder why I don't give a crap like I once did, and it is because today your life looks a lot different than it would if you would have listened to me long ago.   You went the path of you, and now you are all boxed in with no way out.  Your life is harder now than it would have been, and now you seek redemption inside your little box. 

It isn't there, and still there only remains one way out of your current dilemma.  So I guess to ask the question why I don't care when I may have once cared is because the path of you = nothing of value.  

You stand for nothing, and you are worth nothing, and it has always been this way.   You were tempted with greener pastures, and false promises, and unicorns, and rainbows.  You were tempted by your own greatness, and your own arrogance to be the master of your universe.  

You were tempted that you will be the most fabulous person who ever walked the Earth, except you still poop like every one else.   If you have sexual desires you still have sex just like any ordinary raccoon might, or dog, or chimp, or alligator, or rhinoceros.  You are slightly better than the beasts of the field in this regard I guess, because if you wanted to pleasure yourself that would probably be in your repertoire of skills you possess.

So now the ball is in your court.   I can do nothing for you, and I cannot help you in any way at all.   You have your own personal journey to go through, and you are not strong enough for it.   You need every bit of help you can muster, and it isn't something I can provide.  

Oh I know some people will finally get it, and take the right path, because that which is supposed to be done will get done.   It is why I am here.   It is just a seed has been planted, and has been for years, but sadly the weeds and temptations of the World have overpowered the good seed, as it is written.

The good thing about the sword though is forgiveness trumps the sword.   It is the wild card in the game of poker, but no one gets the wild card, unless they are willing to go all in, and maybe even have to prove their obedience.   It wouldn't be anything different than I did many years ago.

So anyway.   It sucks to be you where you stand now.   Coulda woulda shoulda, but your path is hard.  Made harder by only you.   You can blame yourself, and only yourself.

Anyhooooo, I am going to take the Hopester for a little 3 miler.   I got offered a FT position at my non retail job, and I took it.   I knew there was this possibility for months, and I waited.   It finally came through, and it will be like me getting a $2/hour raise.  There is a possibility too of frequent significant raises over the next year or two too, so that is good.

I still kept a couple shifts for my retail gig, because I like the work.  :)

xoxoxoxoxo

laterzzzzzzzzzzzz  Gaterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


No comments: