Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Havent used this thing in a while.

Hello, and good morning all.  hows it going??  Me, I am doing okay.  I have nothing of any importance on my mind, but what the heck.  I  am going to get some coffee though, and I will brb

Okay, I am back.  so I guess I will start off with a few things from me. I looked at myself in the mirror again yesterday. I looked skinnier than normal, and I saw the resemblance of abs showing, so I stepped on the scale. I am under 167 lbs. First time since 1995 or so. I don't think I am the type of person who will get down to 150 like the younger version of me might. I did this without any serious training. I am healthy, and really I think I did it by working, and being active during the non-eating hours.

Anyway, it has me thinking of taking running a little more serious.  You know, have a plan, and all that.  That is what I will be working on this fall, and winter,  getting ready for spring.

Every time around this time of year, I have to see if there is still a future for the current version of me.  I have to muddle around in some low areas, because the final thing the current version of me has to do aint no joke  It seems to me this thing goes on, but I know from lessons in my life this shit can change rapidly, and drastically. Thief in the night type shit.

Regardless I am ready whenever. The problem is no one else is. Everyone still clings to their life. My blog is the wait though, and that is what I do. I may be a bit different now, because I don't have a ton of interests. I seek for nothing in this life. Everyone else is still seeking for meaning, but there is none. There is no value in whatever your mind comes up with under the sun. Nothing that will fulfill you either, because it is an impossible task for the current version of you.

I can tell you these things, but it is something you have to learn on your own.  Life has tough lessons, and they need to be learned. One of the lessons is even though I am motivated with a little bit of weight success to get in shape, it doesn't mean anything.

There are no points for any of that stuff. Getting in shape, and having racing goals and stuff still mean nothing in questions regarding life, and what this all means.  It is just something to do.  People always place too much value on damn near everything in their life, and themselves. They also place too much value in people. We were born with bad lenses, and the World keeps us on that path. You will need to be strong to see the truth, because it is probably the last thing you think it is. We are not important.  Our lives, and we as people, don't matter one bit.

You try telling people that though.  Not an easy job.  Also not something people want to believe.

One does what one can.

That is all she wrote for today.  I typed this on my tablet too, so if it is fucked up in any way, that is why.

Cya

laptop became handy at the last second, so not as fucked up as it was going to be.  :)

LATER!!




































No comments: