Tuesday, October 21, 2014

I Love Sleep...

Hello, and good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.   I don't have a ton on my mind, but since I am on a bit of a roll sorta I guess I can put something down.  

Anyway something I was thinking about this morning is sleep.  I love it, and I cannot get enough of it.   The more the better.   I am not one who always slept a ton, and never really slept in for years, but lately if I can I try.   :) 

So yesterday was probably a doozy of an entry I gather.  Yes I found my way, and yes it was a long time ago, and yes it remained hidden, and much still does remain hidden.  There is only one who knows and sees my path.  There is only one who understands the ways in which I am different.  You cannot see how I am different on the inside, and I can only feel it.   Me being how I am I can feel the tingly sensation of what it is like to be me. 

I am a different person than you.   I have gone through some changes that people will need to go through.  Things you cannot do yourself, and things that are not up to you.  

That is a big disconnect too.  We think we are in charge, and we have the power, and all these things, and the stuff that really really needs to be done you cannot do.  This blog has given good information, but we believe in us.   We think we have the ability to do all these important things, because we have a brain, and things, but the crazy story of me is also the true state of affairs.   Things are not up to us.  We are powerless to do the stuff that needs to be done. 

I know this blog makes sense, and I know it is a true story telling of true things. 

Why me, and why such a nutty story??  I think because all the stories are nutty.  Go through them all.  Pretty crazy stuff huh???  We are to believe some pretty nutty stuff, and actually my story is just as nutty as them all. 

I know I told you once, but during my summer of disconnect one time I was walking at night like I always did, and the Glory of God filled me.   I could see things through his eyes, and it was nuts I tell you.   Although this was a horrible Summer, and every day was bad, I thought he wouldn't show me this if I was to be a bad person. 

Not sure all the whys I needed to see that, but it gave me hope.  I still  had to go through the hospital ordeal, and I was given a blessing right prior to going in the hospital, and I didn't care.   It wasn't what I was after. 

As far as I was concerned I don't even think the blessing was anything to me, until after I overcame the 2nd time.   I knew then where I stood, and I was assured, because none of the rest of what I do is up to me.   I don't have to do anything, and it will be done for me. 

So this blog went on and on, and it talked of many things, and it really fell on deaf ears, but it still remains.   This blog has been pretty faithful, and as far as the building blocks of patience, endurance, perseverance, steadfastness, and diligence, I think it has been those things.  

Where do we go from here??  It is your life, and you have to find out your own truth.  When I speak of points you know what I mean.   All the activities under the sun we do are worth zero points. 

I had a message, and I have spoken it, and I know it is hard to believe, because it puts you in a different position than you thought.   You are standing in a much more vulnerable spot than you ever imagined, and there are a lot of lives that passed through you, and what did those lives mean?? 

Life is full of harsh truths, and they have been hidden for so long, because the World blinds us to this stuff.   The World is a great big lie, and when the ones came to tell a story, and to tell the truth few believed, because we want the World.  We want everything in it, and we want to prove our worth, and we want to make our name, and all these things.  

Anyway tough stuff for sure.  

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  I think I will go back to sleep.   :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D 

No comments: