Wednesday, October 29, 2014

If I Were To Plan A Perfect Morning...

Hello, and good afternoon all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.   I have a pretty simple title, because the most important thing to me today is I got a lot of sleep this morning.   I usually get home a little after 4:00AM in the morning, and if I can get a lot of sleep I am happy.   Lisa leaves work around 9:00AM, so I will be woken up between the 8:00-9:00 AM hours, and I just hope to sleep for at least another hour or so after that.   Today I was in between, and the cat laid on my chest, and I was able to sleep all the way til now.   That is good, because I have a busy day with work.   My Tue-Wed-Thurs are pretty busy days as I've discussed in a previous update, but I am happy with that.   I'd call it one of the better routines I have had in a long time.  

The only thing is I won't have enough time for a run, because I slept too much, but that is okay.  Talking to one of the guys at work yesterday it sounds like I will soon have a more normal'ish schedule though.   M-F just 8 hour shifts, and my little grocery thing I do on Wed. and Saturday. We shall see.  

Anyway, what has been going on with me??  Not really much.   My BIL was in town so we did stuff on Sunday, and went to lunch on Monday.   My current schedule has Lisa and I off Sunday and Monday.   Actually all I will do on Saturday is work 4 hours at the grocery store, so I basically have a 3 day weekend every weekend.   I have to work a couple hours on Sunday too, but I can do that in the morning and get it done with. 

So yeah as you can see my life is just as stupid and boring as everyone elses.   :)   I have things to say, and I have said them, but I don't really feel like saying them today.   My heart is at ease, and I have coffee, and I will work for 4 hours, and come home and chill for an hour or so, and then work an 8 hour shift.   Then on Thursday I won't have to work til 5:00 PM. 

So anyway the way my blog works and I work is no secret.  My blog got messed up a bit a while ago, but usually it gets repaired.   I have no time limit, because of the name of my blog.   Time is on my side, and I don't really have to do anything.   I have a history with my blog, and it tells a story, and typically things get fixed if it was meant to be.   Usually when things get messed up then people have some more to do.  

One thing about me is really what I have said all along.  One of the most important things out there is trust.   I need to trust what I read, because to get to the good stuff, I need to read the good stuff.   I'd say mostly the good stuff is just how imperfect our lives are, and what a confusing thing life is in general.   There are no perfect lives, and no path one can take to have a perfect life.   Life is full of ups and downs, and the downs say as much about us OR MORE than the ups.  

Human nature is such a way though we want to show people we are winning life.   We nailed it, and all that stuff, and I can guarantee you, you haven't.   You have not won life, and you aren't winning it, and you are not going to.  

Our lives are a seemingly an endless string of personal failures.   We don't live up to our own standards, and the best a person can be is completely out of our grasp.   We cling to the acceptance of others, and at the end of the day that matters none.   There are no points to what others think, although if we are respected perhaps it makes us feel good, but not totally huh??  Even something as simple as that is striving after the wind, because it never ever really is enough is it??  

Anyway, I guess I am just thinking out loud so to speak.  

I am going to finish my coffee, and get ready for work.    Is there anything better than that cup of coffee when you first wake up??   Especially if you got a very good amount of sleep.   I don't think so either.


That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!     :)))

p.s.  Yesterday I got to run, and it was 60, and sunny.   Don't foresee too many of those left.   :)

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D 

No comments: