Friday, July 8, 2011

Took Some Time Off

Hi,  my name is Steve.  I sometimes blog a lot... meaning several times each week.  Many weeks 7 times in a week, and I think I almost took a whole week off.  So let me tell you about some things going on in my neck of the woods... after I get some coffee first.  Hold on. 

Reasons for time off?  Good question.  Maybe many.  I was down the week before I quit.  I don't think I always know when I am down, but I was.  A lot had to do with... Shit there it is again.  Having to put my dog down maybe... not really sensing I was down, but I was.  Remember the whole Toby died, and Carolynn and I get in a fight, and she apologized, and I cried.  I was down about Cammie, but didn't recognize it til later.  I felt bad about saying I may have to put the dog down... I thought what if people think I am mean etc...  I hate feeling people think the worst of me, and I was like why do I do this??  Why do I blog if  throughout the day I think people think the worst of me.  Also I thought people read this thing.  I have my important people who I really want to read this thing.  It is the O'Tooles, and Gina, and Doreen, to name a few.  Gina basically said she doesn't read, and I sent her flowers on her birthday too.  #SHEESH!!!  :)

So add to Cammie, and people didn't feel me that important to read my little blog.  You know I have a signature line, and it is to tell people in my own pathetic little way they are important.  If you knock me down thinking I am not important, than how will I think my signature line is anything, but a pile of crap??  Ya know??

You know when I was down pretty low last week you wanna know who came to my rescue... again??  Beverley Smith.  aka @bunky1110   I'll give her a #FF since it is Friday.  :) I told you she was a strong girl.

So anyway, I love strong people.  People who are not afraid to be different.  Being not afraid to be different is actually a form of being honest, and being yourself.  We all are different.  None of us are alike, and it is these little differences that make us all pretty fucking neat.  Those who only want to show the follow the pied piper of Society typically are boring people.  I say fuck the Pied Piper, he don't know shit.  Follow the beat of your own fucking drum, because that is a hell of a lot more fascinating than the stupid ass pied piper.  IMHO.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  you know I opened up about some stuff to Nancy O'Toole and she started tweeting more.  It sometimes is just little things people do that help you feel better.  :)

p.p.s.  BIL is in town this week.  He'll be here tomorrow, and I am on vacation.  Look out for a week long of drunk tweets.  :)   Also Johnny Garcia is fighting tonight.  WOOOOOOOOO   HOOOOOOOO    GO GET EM JOHNNY!!  I thought about going to the fight, but I am going to a movie with Lisa, and running a horrible 10K tomorrow.  Basically takes 2 minutes/ mile slower than a regular 10K.  Fun Fun.  A good workout though.  :)

oops... almost forgot this.

Love You all xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Nancy O'Toole, because I think she needs 'em  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Gina, cause she is wonna my favs.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Doreen, cuz I had two titles  I love Doreen  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Maggs of SSB who tri's for Bourbon... I like her.  :)  xoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxooxo

Extras for the rest of ya's tooo.   :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D

1 comment:

Christi said...

Welcome back. I have missed ya Steve!