Friday, July 22, 2011

Stuffing Olives With Used Car Tires... Not So Easy!!!! :)

For the record this will be one of those title first and go from there kind of entries... so ya know.  I am thinking today is a list day.  I don't know why, but what the heck.  I will say a couple things first.  I ran to work yesterday and P.R.'d the run by a minute.  I know I know what the heck??  I haven't been timing my runs, and I did yesterday.  I noticed while running in the heat this week my legs seemed to have good turnover.  The heat wasn't killing me.  Strange huh??  I feel I should be real slow, but actually am running pretty good all things considered.  Where it leads only time will tell.

Also instead of doing my regular job at work yesterday I started a project.  Just redoing some aisles.  For all the complaining I do about my job I actually like it.  I love doing projects too like what I started yesterday.  I have certain things I am supposed to get done every day at work, and I usually do at least 10% of that stuff.  :)  Friday is a free day for me to choose what I want to do, and I usually straighten, organize, and count a section(s).  It is my favorite day of work, so I am always glad to take on special projects.  I always clear it with the head boss just so he knows I am blowing off my job to help out.  He usually always gives me the go ahead, because he knows I always stay busy, and I try my best, and I am also experienced, and know what I am doing.  So anyway I may fake like I hate my job, but I mostly like it.  Coming back from vacations suck, and sometimes Mondays too, but that is normal no matter what we do.

Shit what happened to my list???  Anyway something I just thought about you know when we were little, and we wanted to be important, and change the course of history, become an astronaut, policeman, football player,  whatever??  As humans there really isn't much we can do to change history is there??  In all things pertaining to life and death most of our jobs really are pretty dumb huh??  Not that we cannot enjoy them, but really in many ways it is just a pay check.  Money to live travel, and whatever you may want to do.

There is just this little thing I do here.  I blog my day to day activities for whatever reason.  Just my little way for you to get to know me if interested.  I have been blessed with more than enough courage to show you my less than perfect side.  If I have a good day you see it, and if I have a bad day you see it.  Remember I said honesty is probably going to be the hardest thing you ever do.  You know why??  It isn't always in our power to see what is true.  Believe it or not our whole lives have been filled with propaganda.  Not to the extent that a Joseph Goebbels shoved at the Germans, but still it is just propaganda.  Know why?  People have a tendency to sugar coat things.  Historians are no different.  We want heroes, and we want to make people into heroes. You know what??  None of us really are heroes, and either is anyone else.  Everyone poops ya know??  We all stand on our own two feet.   You are not a great Person, because George Washington was your first President, and you are not a great person, because Winston Churchill was once your P.M.  None of that matters really, because you will become great when you battle through all the deception life throws at your feet, and look at things with clear eyes.  Easy?? no.  Worthwhile, and fulfilling in the end???  yes.

Oh well....  So much for the list.   :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!  :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  Holy Shit I just spent 6 hours trying to think of a p.s. this is all I got.  Hope you like.  :)

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Jen Gray cuz she disappears sometimes, and she had a little FB update yesterday.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Jules cuz she wants me to visit in Florida  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Doreen never invites me.   >: /   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   Ha ha   :)

Extras for Gina  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Cathrine YogaCat Boskovic  cuz she is fun, and doing a ton of Yoga, and loving summer.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   :)

Extras for Nancy O'Toole, because she is so much more "present" than before.  She is totally the turtle person.  She has this hard shell, she uses for protection, because it is hard to show the stuff that can get hurt.  We all have that fear, but she is overcoming it.   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

I'd give 'em to Olga, but she can always get them... she is the trust quid pro quo girl.  :D   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Tia too, cuz she likes ice cream  :)  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

For the rest of you too.   :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Also the Michigan girls are Mindee, Charisa, and Alili.  You may notice one is missing, but that was not by my choice.  I was told to leave that one.  so ya know.

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D

No comments: