Sunday, July 24, 2011

Barometer

That is what feedback is.  It is a barometer, so you can see what direction you are going.  Barometric pressure rising or lowering tells you in what direction the weather is headed.  Good or bad.  That is what communication does too.  It tells you how you are doing.

This is an abbreviated blog, because I have to run, and I slept in.  I hung out with Beau and Charity for a bit last night, and realized while talking with them I still have secrets.  I think this may be another quid pro quo too.  Once you open up more of my stuff comes out.  I know I have secrets, because I tried explaining something last night, and was unable.  My stuff comes out here.  If I could have explained it I would have, but as of now it is blocked... or maybe it is one of those scary things, that I should keep to myself.  Not sure.

We still gots some work to do, and yeah it isn't always how tough you are, because tough is Amy Winehouse.  She was judged every second of every day.  She failed probably every single day of her life, because she was weak in things pertaining to all kinds of things, but she did not hide who she was.  Her error was she hurt herself.  She never signed a piece of paper that basically says go kill people.  She didn't fuck up the economy and take $700 billion as a bailout, while wearing nice suits, and living in 7 mansions.  She also doesn't get paid millions and millions of dollars to put chemicals in cigarettes to make people more addicted.   If those folks are your heroes you are FUCKED UP!!  Bad eyesight.

I'll take one Amy Winehouse over any 100 dressed up Politician or banksters you throw my way.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  Wait, I am not hungover, and I drank a lot last night.  Another one of those little secrets of mine.  An unnatural bit of energy you might say.  Remember when I said the energy post- hospital returned??  I still have secrets, and some are hard to explain, and hard to understand.  No, I don't do drugs, and I don't take pills.  I usually have a couple cups of coffee in the morning.  That is it.  :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Doreen..... jus cuz...   :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Cathrine Yogacat cuz it is her birfday.  :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

For the rest of you toooooo.  :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   :))

I forgot to congratulate.... on here... April and Dan Deeke???  I think for getting married yesterday.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D

No comments: