Tuesday, July 26, 2011

How I Feel Is The Direction I Go...

Hold on, I am going to get a coffee first.  I'll be right back.  Sometimes I have a ton of confidence in myself, or maybe a ton of confidence in how people perceive me, and that let's me really give a lot.  Other times I feel really small, and I shrink down a bit.  I think of a lot of things before I get out of bed, and today was no different.

I realize right now it is impossible for me, and almost anyone else to see eye to eye.  Not as in I am right and you are wrong or visa versa, but definitely different perspectives.  We can probably say that about anyone.  If I think about a previous post, I think the truth about ourselves is an important thing to try and get a grasp of.  That is the mirror I have talked about a long time ago.  I think as a start the mirror is foggy, but slowly but surely as time goes on we get shown more and more stuff, and the mirror becomes cleaner and so does our vision.

I think the hard thing to accept and grasp etc... is the less than perfect in ourselves.  You see truth is a double edged sword.  We accept the good, but the hard part is to accept the bad.  I guess eventually we get to the point where we say here I am.  I am not perfect, and I have flaws.  Like Amy Winehouse I tried to correct.  Also like a Steve Rose btw.  I was unable.  Here is my soft side, my shell is off.  Can you accept a weak person like me??

Yes I think we all can, because in the long run honesty trumps all.  You cannot be perfect, but with a little effort you can be honest and true to yourself.  That is the direction we head.  The most important thing in your life is not how you dress on the outside, but how honestly you deal with the stuff on the inside.  That is what gets looked at.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. Mondays suck, but that is o.k.  I went to bed at like 5:30 last night.  Now I have a big day planned today.  bike to work and back, work,  run Hope, walk Cammie, cut grass, work on tomatoes.  Monday sucked so bad, I didn't even like beer.  :)  Hopefully makes for a better Tuesday tho.  :)

Love you all xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Want to know why Doreen always gets extras???   trust.  She trusts me, and I trust her.   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Same with Gina.   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

They are two of the strongest girls I know, and you know what??  They too have a shell, and they too have a soft side underneath.  Like everyone they really have to have total trust in their surroundings to show the soft side.  In that respect we all are in the same boat.  We all have no fear showing our shell, the fear is taking the shell off.  The walls we have built.

Now for really really cya cya cya  :D   :D

Zoiks!!  Due to a history Tia and I trust each other too.  She gets my sense of humor like my wife does too.  I almost forgot.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

~L said...

what does this mean:

"like Amy Winehouse I try to correct"