Thursday, July 21, 2011

Since I Am Up...

Coffee in hand, so I guess it is time for me to blog.  I really have nothing to blog about, so I guess I will start off with my day yesterday.  Not much to talk about.  I rode my bike to work and back.  I was hesitating to ride to work, because it was raining.  That put me in a bad mood, because I love getting a workout in before work... even if it is just a little workout.  The rain let up, so I rode my bike. 

Something I thought about yesterday is I am not training for anything long.  I may pick up a half marathon during the season, but since I am not training for a full, I don't need a ton of miles.  That puts into play an old running route I rarely use.  It is a 2.3 miler route.  Haven't used it in years, but it is a perfect route in this heat, because I can take Hope, and not worry about overdoing it.  Also I can get my run in sometimes during the hottest part of the day.  A thing I worried about in the past, but not really so much now.  I haven't been timing my runs, and definitely not logging them.  Why???  no reason really.  You know I used to always want to be over 100 miles every month, and now it isn't a concern.  I wouldn't be surprised if I have been averaging 15-20 miles/week only. 

Today really is just a simple little update.  I do have some important news though.  Now you remember prior to my brother dieing I got rid of a lot of people in my reader.  "The Crazy Stuff"  Anyway one of them was one of the original 4, and I haven't read her in a bit, but I added her back in.  It is Hard Work Barb's blog.  I found her blog again, via her comment on another of the original bloggers Beth's last post.  Is it a big deal??  To me it is, because it isn't easy for me to add people to my list, and I try to give the bloggers in my list the utmost respect and attention.  My list has changed a lot in the past, and usually for the worst, and usually after a really really really bad day.  I mean delete blog etc... bad day.  Those days come without warning.  FWIW it won't increase my reading much, because Barb is notorious for never blogging.  :)  Also I am not going to read her damn Vineman tri report, because really weren't there too many of those anyway???  Holy crap.   Fricken race reports.   :)   I know she came in 4th though in her AG, and she was happy, so that is good. 

Also I am adding Kim Kim Kim to my signature thing on the Great and Awesome line, because it is Barb's line, and I know how Kim, Barb, and Beth struggled through a 100 mile + ride at Jen H's place this winter.   I am also giving her the smile thing too, because her and Beth went to the same college, and have been friends since... shit.... I think since before I was born.  :)   I wanted to give her 3, because her name is Kim Kim Kim, but that is all I got now.  The thought was there anyway.  :)

Also I am adding Gene Carr and Nate P to Steve R's thing.  Not that they were there, but they are H.S. friends, and just so they get mentioned every day I blog... even if I don't mention their name.  :)  My little way to say they are important.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  rabbits poop a lot.   :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D 

p.p.s.  I still want to add the Michigan girls to the signature line, but haven't thought of a way yet, or how I will do it.  So just pretend you are there, until I come up with something formal.  :)

No comments: