Saturday, July 23, 2011

Confidence...

Comes in spurts huh??  I had no idea what I was going to write, and I just thought of that.  Confidence doesn't remain with us always does it??  For me sometimes I feel on top of the world, and everyone likes me, and etc..., and sometimes I don't feel that way.  Maybe one of the things that hurts our ability to be confident is a natural tendency to not be very good communicators.  Maybe we sometimes (myself included) don't say what is on our mind, because we don't want to hurt feelings etc...  Sometimes we act a certain way because we think that is how we think people want us to act. 

Finding out who we are is really not the easiest journey to be honest.  Having a window to our soul usually starts off with cloudy vision to say the least.  Also when you look at yourself there are things you may not like.  Why do I do this??  Why do I think of this??  I don't want to do it, but I do.  You know the I am human and weak thing. 

Well anyway,  I don't have much today.  I am going into work to finish up my project, and stuff.  Other than that not much planned.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I love posts like yesterday where I give out a ton of xoxoxoxo's.  I don't always feel confident to give out extras though.  :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya  :D   :D 

No comments: