Thursday, July 28, 2011

Every Day Brings Something Different.

Hold on gotta get some coffee.  :)  All right I am back.  Anyway what I was saying is every day brings something different huh??  What made me think of that was we had cool rainy temps. yesterday.  We have been dealing with high heat and humidity for quite a bit, so the change was definitely a breath of fresh air.  I even got caught in the middle of a downpour with little Cammie.  So I laughed and ran the wet little bugger home.

That ended up being the day too.  I was done with everything I wanted to do.  So I went and had a couple beers.  I was able to watch the end of the Sox game on the teeeeveeee at the bar.  Sox beat DETROIT 2-1.  Also Jacob stopped by on a whim when he saw our rolls royce in the parking lot.   ;)   He had a beer with me, and left, and then I left too.  We didn't have anything for dinner, so @ Lisa got Dominoes pizza, and I got hot wings.  Num num.

Work was so so.  I have a job where I don't ever get everything done that can get done.  I left earlier than I wanted too, because I took a ride with @ Lisa instead of riding in the rain.  Oh well.  Today will be better on that front I think.  Our store is tackling a big project, so tearing it up to improve, so helping out in areas instead of doing my normal job.  Taking 2 steps back in order to go 3 steps forward type of thing.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  My birthday is Aug. 15th, and I know what I am doing on the 14th.  ;)   secret tho.   :)  LOL

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for everyone xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   :D

Now for really really cya cya cya  :D   :D  

No comments: