Monday, July 25, 2011

Strawberry Stamps Typically Are Not Made of Marshmallows.

Yeah, these are some of the very important facts that I know that I can teach you.  My guess that is something you would have never thought up on your own.  :)

Anyhoodles I really don't have much today I don't think.  Lesssseeeeee.  I did get a run in yesterday.  The Sunday run seems to work out pretty well with me all things considered.  Saturday is a good day for me to pick up hours, and Sunday Ken runs long, so we each got around 9 miles in.  I start up on a down week for him.  Next week we jump up to 13 miles I think.  Nothing too much to report on the run.  Humidity was high, but temps weren't bad.  I didn't time the run, as my watch band is broke again.  :)  I didn't even measure the distance, but high school around Eldeans Yacht Club is 9 miles, give or take. 

You know what??  There really isn't much on my mind, so maybe I will do that list I tried doing last week.  :)

  • I was thinking about all kinds of things before getting up this morning. 
  • Totally Normal stuff, although not really.  Hidden stuff
  • I think my normal would seem completely bonkers to you.  
  • Surprised??   :)
  • I forget what people may or may not know, but I guess I told you why I was different now.
  • Why I see things differently.  
  • I told you what we are doing, and I assume you know.
  • You know what you have to do??   Nothing, just go along for the ride.
  • You are being shown things probably every day, and you will reach the destination.
  • A lot of Ironman stuff going on.  Kim Kim Kim finished one yesterday.
  • She was not confident going in.
  • Know what I thought this morning??  Her biking this winter.  Boring trainer rides.  
  • She did it with a group.  Misery loves company.  
  • Grand Rapids Marathon is not out of the question for me.  
  • Know what??  I am proud of Penny Nash who ran a 5K yesterday to honor her late Mum.  :)
  • Honesty can sometimes seem mean.  It is right though.  
  • Don't lie to yourself or to other people about your shortcomings.  
  • The legacy of Amy Winehouse.  
  • You don't have to tell people about your shortcomings, but don't lie to yourself.  
  • As much as possible try not to sugarcoat, because a lot of people struggle with grass is greener. 
  • The Grass ain't fucking greener, because your life is lived in your head.  
  • The xxxx people are really fricken honest.  :)
  • cya later alligator.  :)
That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I am running to work today!!!   :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Cathrine Enger and her fam.  They don't make the blog much.  She is my friend from Norway.  :)  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for the rest of you too.  :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D

No comments: