Sunday, July 31, 2011

On My Sunday I Go Long...

Well, I have absolutely no idea what I am going to write today, so I guess I will start with my workout I plan to do.  :)  See how creative I am??  I come up with so many new, fresh, and exciting ways to start my blog.  :)  Ha ha.  Seriously though, I plan on going 13 miles.   Hmmmm.  now what??  I can tell this is going to be a good blog.  :)   Lemme go get some coffee, and hopefully think of something to write about.  :)

Okay, I am back, and I still have nothing to write about.  Lemme think back to my week.  For some reason I was really tired this week.  Ever have one of those weeks where you feel like you cannot get enough sleep??  Yep, that was me.  Yesterday was good though, I wasn't really feeling energetic, or sociable for that matter, so just hung out at home.  Lisa had to work too, so she was a bit tired too, so we didn't do much.  To be honest, it was good enough for me.  I went to bed early, and am ready for my run.  I think today is going to be a good day too. 

Want to know something I think about sometimes????  Do you think it strange every day... almost... I feel like using the same signature line??  Do you find it strange I think about a lot of people throughout the day??  Different people too.  People who are all interested in different things.  I know sometimes when I add extra xoxoxoxo's I try to build up, but it comes perhaps as an expense to others.  Not intended.  The nutty stuff of life.  You may feel like you try to do good, but there is always another side that may take it the other way.  SHEESH, if politics ain't all about that right.  Everyone is on the right side in their own mind.  One of the faults of us, and maybe this is a major one.  We cannot read your motives.  You cannot read others motives either, and we probably use that to judge quite a bit.  I just thought of that.  That is a biggie huh??  A person's motives. 

Can we even read our own motives??  What are your motives for various things you do throughout the day.  Are you looking for attention??  Are you hiding from the world??  Are you trying to impress??  I would imagine that would be something worthwhile for a person to look at.  Their own motives in things they do.  It'd be interesting too I bet.  Oh, and if we communicated our motives to our friends, and significant others etc... I bet it would help bring about more understanding.  Ya know how you have a motive sometime, and you hope the person reads your intentions??  We all do that I am sure. 

Sometimes we are bad communicators.  What if you even communicate a good motive with the best intentions, but the person you are communicating with is having a rainy day in their mind, and it is wasted anyway. 

DANG!!!   Life sure ain't simple is it?  There is soooo much more to it than just the day to day huh?  I tell you one thing.  I like my signature line, and I like giving extra xoxoxoxo's, because life is fricken hard, and I like to tell people in my own little way they izzz important. 

This blog really is more about life, and I will have some workout stuff in it too.  It is also about you. 

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  Hope Everyone has a FUN Sunday!!  I plan on it.  I have to do some laundry though.  :P

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya  cya  cya  :D   :D

No comments: