Saturday, July 30, 2011

Fuckin Perfect...

Yep, just like that Pink song.  I wasn't going to blog, but I am going to, because after a wake up, go back to bed blah, and get up again again, I decided to blog.  You know why??   Because I am awake early, I am alive, I am going to work today, on my day off, but I like work, like the crazy mutha I am.  I realize how lucky I am though.

First off, even though I woke up in a good mood, as opposed to why I went back to bed, not a good mood, I read this post.  It is Jen Gray's latest post, and I think it puts into words what I have not been able to do.  The post is called happysad, and it is fuckin perfect.  Here we all are living our lives, and like the best blog ever "Catcher in the Rye"  life is happysad.  They live together in the same house, the house being your mind.  There is so much inside you that makes everything so hard.  I "should" act like this.  I really think like this.  OMG look how green the grass is over there, why is my grass not so green??  See how much shit you have to deal with, and that ain't even talking about life stress, like did I make my xxxx payment on time.

So here are some things I am happy about.  Jen Gray is a fucking rock star.  We all know it, and she is the bestest, and the greatest, but I also think highly of so many of you.  It is your humor, and you being real that makes everything so great.  You know a flower has so many imperfections probably, but it still is beautiful.  Difference between a flower and many of you??  Flower has no way to hide its imperfections, and if it did it wouldn't be so pretty.  :)

We all are so busy trying to show ourselves being who we think you would want us to be, we forget to seek, and find ourselves.  I know I know you never heard such nonsense before.  Ignore what I "should" be and find who I really am.  Truth is truth, and that my friends is the good fight.  One we can win.

As even the mountains move over time this is a race that is won with building blocks.  patience, endurance, steadfastness, diligence, and perseverance.

Come along for this ride, because some people are going to in their own time take off their shell to show you.  Others will come up and support.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I have to poop really bad, but I have to hand out some xoxoxoxo's first.  :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Boston Kim, because she will offer more support than what she receives in return.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Jen Gray, because that blog was fuckin perfect   .xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Christie, cuz she sees her shell as well as anyone, but a bit afraid to take it off.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Doreen, because I twice used "I Love Doreen" as a title.  :)  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Lois, because she is going to Breckinridge  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for the O'Tooles because they are as important as other people in my life.  :)  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Brandy  *the girl* because I may want some Brandy *the drink* tonight.  :)  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Tia, because EVERYONE LOVES TIA.  I am included in that mix.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

I ain't going to give John Miller xoxoxoxo's, but when I was "talking" to Lois  (FB messages) I said he was a great support among other people when my brother died.  The Millers are great.


Beth Rose Mickel, because I bet Jen Gray's post hits her the same as me.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Jules, because she always makes it.   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ami Harju, and Nancy Close too, because they are two of the "realest" people I know.  They never make this blog hardly ever either.   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Kim Sheridan, cuz she is shy, but one of my favorites.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

I guess I'll give Gina some too.   :)  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

I am going to give some to Gene Marzelli too.  He seems like a guy you can give xoxoxoxo's to.  :)  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   Ha ha ha hahhahahahahah!!!   :)

I ain't going to give Nate P. and Gene Carr xoxoxo's, but the deserve to be on this blog.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D

1 comment:

jen gray said...

love you too Steve!