Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I Am Lazy!!

Holy Cow get me in a little staycation, and into a book, and that is all I want to do.  I woke up at 2:00 am yesterday morning... I know what a weirdo.  I slept in til 3-ish today.  :)

I don't really have much to write.  I haven't run the last 2 days, and I did a lot of reading.  It is nice to relax, but now I am halfway through the 2nd of Stieg Larsonn's 3 books.  :)  I'll have to finish it today I guess.  :)

That really is all I wanted to say.  If I don't blog over the next few days it is just, because I am lazy, and if I don't read blogs in a timely manner the same can be said.  :)  Just so you know.  I haven't even been turning on my computer or looking at my phone much.  :)

This is all relative I know, because I usually blog every day, and read blogs everyday, but I am out of my normal element now.  So ya kow.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I think I am going to treat myself to lunch today!!!   :)

Love You All  xcxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D

1 comment:

Christi said...

Enjoy your stayaction and reading. That sounds like a lot of fun!

Go treat yourself to lunch. If we lived near each other I would treat ya!