Thursday, June 28, 2018

When You Realize You Got Nothing To Say.

Good morning. How's it going?  I am fine. I am drinking my coffee,  and I guess I'll give this a whirl. I don't have anything to say however.

I an getting ready for a bit of a heatwave,  so not sure how productive I'll be outside. I won't be painting that's for sure. Just water my garden probably. We've had a lot of rain this year though, and I've done very little watering.

Let's see, what else?  There really isn't much to a life is there?  Living with my Dad is kinda a trip. I think the older we get at some point the less we are able to figure stuff out. He's having a hard time figuring out how not to get lost in Holland. I think that has come on just recently.

He'll bring out things from the past that is of no significance to me in the least,  but it is his last remaining memories of something significant?  I already know there is nothing significant about our little time here. It matters not one bit.

It's probably where I and everyone else differs a bit. We are just living out our days. For me I guess I am mostly good,  cuz I don't want much. Another difference is in life I guess it would be wise to do what you want. My heart is content in whatever I do is fine with me. I don't have to seek out what I want. Whatever I do is fine with me. I wake up every day with no remorse. I don't miss anyone,  and I just am generally pretty good.

I don't have to prove anything to anyone. I guess for a long time I said I was strong, and that just continues to ring true.

Anyway, today I'll have a day. I expect it won't be much different than others.

Til next time. 

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.   :)

No comments: