Tuesday, June 5, 2018

It Ain't Nothing.

Good morning. How's it going?  I am fine. I had a pretty good day off. We got some stuff done, and more importantly got started on our outdoor project. First we were going to get our whole house resided, but we decided to just repaint. Our house is sided with cedar shakes, and we had to replace a small side that exposure just beat the Hell out of. Lisa got some cheap at work, and we started doing it. We should get it done this week. On Monday we are getting our French doors in, so slow progress, but progress just the same. Maybe not even slow compared to my regular speed in doing this type of shit.

So anyway progress. Life keeps moving, and really I don't have a lot of concerns. I don't get tangled in a lot of things. I don't have a lot of responsibilities. I don't feel I owe anybody anything you know?  I am not out making my life harder, mostly just keeping it the same.

I did think about this blog thing, and maybe sometimes I had an idea of the direction this thing went. I have no idea now.  I sometimes wake up and do it, and that is about it. It's not really doing anything, and I have no agenda with it.

At this stage maybe I am not interested in a lot of things. I have my day to day, and that is fine. Other people I do not know in the slightest,  and that is fine too. We kinda grow up not ever being known. I know myself, and I am known, and that may be one of the greatest things out there.

When I first started on my path decades ago I did not know myself. I guess I would have been surprised knowing then what I found out later. I wanted to be a good person,  and I didn't know what I wanted was out of reach.

Like anyone I was an imperfect vessel nowhere near perfection,  and I like anyone did not have the ability to change that. So blah blah blah I went my way. I lived out my story, and learned a lot about me, and in so doing learned a lot about others too.

It really was a crazy journey mind you, and it would take me a decade, and even longer of blogging to go into it.  ;)  Where I am now is this place less than perfect, but still secure. I really was after perfection for security, and I have security now. Eventually I have to give that up to do my final thing, but I had no idea I would have days like this.

Also too I have no idea what that means  for you, except we are in limbo not really doing anything. It is fine for me too I guess, cuz my life is pretty dang easy. Others, who knows? 

Anyway, just doing what I do. I guess eventually this may end too, but I don't know that for sure. I don't know how the day to day unfolds, but I am fine living it. No worries really about the future, cuz I am in good hands, and the future really is on my side.

Anyhoo, today I have a day to have. No clue what to do for dinner.

Oh well.

Have fun.

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.   :)

No comments: