Thursday, June 21, 2018

The Shroud That Got Lost In The Temple.

I have no idea what a shroud even is.

Anyway, how's it going?  I am fine. The same as usual I guess. The weekend approaches, so work can get busier, but I feel we are a bit ahead maybe. Nothing sneaking up on us anyway.

I got my truck yesterday. The Herculiner is great,  and the undercoating is worth all the money spent. We get a lot of snow in Michigan, so rust prevention is a good idea, especially if you plan on keeping your vehicles for 20 years.  I couldn't be happier about that.

I was tired after work yesterday. It was one of those 13+miles of walking, plus the biking and whatnot. I didn't do shit after work, and I was cool with it.

We had dinner, I crashed, and now I am up. There is nothing significant going on in my life, and nothing significant for me to tell you. I know at one time I compared this blog to a mirror. It makes me think like me, perhaps you see our existence here means nothing. It's not important in the least. We aren't at all.

It makes you think of wars and stuff. So many people die,  and they are all nameless. No point to it. You go on social media, and a lot of times people are posting hate posts toward some political bullshit or another. Hate is alive and well in this World thank you very much.

As a matter of fact I think we are much better at being angry about something than anything else. If this thing does resemble a mirror than you know none of us are perfect.

We were led to believe that doesn't matter,  but I learned it does. It also isn't in our power to be perfect,  so that is a dilemma.

Also you get no points for political arguments or trophies, or efforts pertaining to Worldly stuff, and points matter too. Those too are not in our power to get either.

What does that mean for you?  I have no idea. Where you stand I no longer know. I don't know where you stand in these things. I am of no help really. It is like your story now is up to you.

Your Instagram pictures will be of no consequence when everything is said and done. The wilderness has no use for cameras. Your perfect life you want to show = zero points.

Almost all avenues lead to a harder life probably.  Your heart probably yearns to do more and more I suspect. Why yes, I think I will add that to my list of things I want to do, or spend time on.

I guess I am content cuz I don't believe in fairy tales.  Happily ever after is false just like humans are capable of unconditional love. If this is a mirror I suspect people can see selfishness in themselves. That too is a thing we are good at.

Anyway, I think I'll finish my coffee, and start my day.  It got down in the 50s last night.  Good tweep~a~das.

Laterzzz.    :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.    :)

No comments: