Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Early Morning Coffee

Good morning. How's it going?  Me. I am fine. Just having an early morning coffee pondering what to put here. Some days I have no idea. Maybe most days.

Yesterday I got some more done on the house. I have a little tricky section around a window to do today,  and then it is clear sailing. I have one of those dilemmas I seem to have a lot. If I drove to work today, I could just get supplies I still need right after work. I still typically take my bike though. I am leaning toward biking today too.

I am excited about getting this done. I will probably start painting right after. It does seem like you make progress toward things, and then you realize you still have a ton more stuff that can get done. The way things are I guess.

We've been having pretty nice weather. It isn't too warm at all. Yesterday I don't think it reached 70°, but it felt like it in the sun.

Basically just another day I guess.  The week kinda flies by when you have Monday off. 

No major thoughts yesterday about anything. I did catch a glimpse of how I was compared to others. Normally I just do my thing,  and it occurred to me people are into life for themselves. It is all about you. I find that to be a sad existence.  Maybe life in general is a sad existence. Maybe people fool themselves that what we do is important, but it really just boils down to day to day. I tend to think people take in too much stuff. Seems to be natural. I wanna do this and this. I want to learn about that and that. I will spend time with this stuff. Add in the I've always done it to the equation,  and more stuff gets added then gets taken off. On my list of things to do is nothing. Work, eat, sleep. If I do other stuff along the way, cool. No one or anything dictates to me what I should do with my time. I am held accountable to no one. I am into the wild so to speak, and I am nowhere near Alaska or Walden pond.

We crave freedom, but life tangles. We dont really no how to go about it. Reason being is it isn't in our power, just like having a content heart isn't. Life is a web, and a trap, and there is only one way out. We all were born into it, and I found the way out. I wasn't even searching for that really. I just wanted a better version of myself, but so much more got thrown in the way I went.

Anyway, I know you have absolutely no idea how I came to be how I am. We are separated by many miles. You cannot see things the way I see things. It still is very dark inside you. So what are we even doing? 

I have no idea. I just do my thing, and I have no clue about you really. That's fine though. I am good as I am.

That's it for today.

Til tomorrow probably.

Laterzzz.   :)

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.   :)

No comments: