Friday, June 15, 2018

The Dual At Castlerock

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday I had a pretty normal day. Got most of my exterior wall done. I have just a little bit left. Basically I tackled something I've never done before, and it is coming out pretty good. I walked in blind not knowing how to do it at all. For the record I don't really enjoy doing this shit at all. It was a total honey do list item. I do want to get the house painted though, so that will be nice. Zillow currently has my house appraised for twice the amount it was appraised for before the housing collapse. That is ridiculous, and I don't count on that one bit. I do own the house though so whatever I can sell it for is mine. I have no mind to sell it anytime soon.

Other than that not much. Just living out my days as usual. I had a meal last night, watered the garden and yadda yadda yadda.

I didn't think of anything too significant. I am happy I pay zero attention to the news. It makes me not really angry at anyone.  Who wants to take time to have what other people's views, shape you into anger?  Seems dumb right?  People who pay attention to the news are being moulded by suit wearers. Their heroes probably wear suits too. I have no time for those people.

I don't particularly like angry people in general I guess. So I do my day to day. Work, eat, sleep. No one really affects me. I am happy everyday to go home, and do my thing.  My thing isn't anything significant at all. I ain't changing the World, and it isn't in my job description anyway. These days my job description is who knows?  Whatever is being done is not by me. Like if this thing here serves any purpose it is news to me. I still do it though if I don't sleep in. I don't really have much to say though.

I know people rarely blog anymore,  and I guess because like me we have nothing to really say.  Our lives are pretty meaningless, and isn't that what a blog is about anyway?  To show everyone how meaningless our lives are?  

I wonder why I even started?  It just kinda happened I guess. I suspect it mostly was a type of running blog at first,  but it was about life too I guess. I "met" a lot of people online I, and lost touch with the vast majority.

My day to day goes on, and I am happy and content with it. If I lost touch with the vast majority I don't lose any sleep over it, and frankly don't even really care I guess. My thoughts don't change in the least I guess. I guess no one is so important they will affect my life. My story was a solo one, so I am good solo. I am never lonely, and I spose more often than not my house was open to help those less fortunate.

As time goes on I guess I let people be themselves. You'll never change anyone so live and let live I guess. That too takes anger away I spose.

So since this once was a type of running blog,  guess I'll take the Hopester. I spose if running was an important part of this blog it didn't endure really did it?  The blog did though. I don't run as much as I used to, and I currently have no races in mind, but my life goes on. Running didn't make me the way I am, and either does races. I wonder if that means something? 

I don't know. 

Gotta run though. 

Til next time. 

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.    :)

Laterzzz.   :)

No comments: