Thursday, June 14, 2018

There Really Isn't Much To Say.

Good morning. How's it going?  I am fine. I was thinking about this blog thing, but I sure don't have much to say.  Life keeps moving. Day after day of this thing. I work, do my little projects,  have a meal,  and start again.

It's fine by me. It is simple really. I don't really have much to stress about really, so simple is good.   I don't place too much importance on my day to day either. I just live out my days in a relatively easy fashion. Sometimes I look at old cars, and old people, and I wonder when they call it quits. We go on for years and years. I've been relatively healthy my whole life. I guess we all age, but I feel like I can do anything at 51 I could do at 41. At 41 you pretty much do everything. I wonder when I'll  feel like I lost a step. My Dad has lost a step at 83, but I don't know what he was doing from 50-80. He still thinks he can find the fountain of youth though.

Yesterday I saw the Fed raised rates, which is fine with me, cuz eventually banks have to pay interest when that happens. When you have cash, and no debt that is a good thing.  

On the other hand borrowing becomes more expensive, and that has its own problems for entities that need to borrow. On the other hand an Economy is just shit people made up,  and you know in the end it will be fucked up.

I saw a kid riding a battery operated car. That's progress?  Propaganda takes hold of everyone. Anyone whose ever taken a Stats class knows the idea of your vote matters is nowhere near the truth. Now if you got 10 people to vote who might not vote,  and had them do the same, then maybe you make a bit of a difference. Do you actually give a fuck? 

Who has the time, and desire for such nonsense?  

I just do my day to day. I have a meal, and the important people can do whatever the Hell it is they do. A bit strange I guess, cuz the important people aren't really that important. None of us are, but in our minds I guess we think different.

Life is filled with years, and we don't make a difference in the fabric of mankind.

It is best if you know the true nature of your life, but I guess at first it is kinda sad I guess. I don't really remember. This shit is too easy for me I guess, and I have no interest in the marks you think you are making in the World if you think such stuff.

From the outside our lives are pretty boring. Mine has to be I bet. I just am not bored, I have stuff to fill my time, and I am so cool with my lot. No biggie to me.

Gotta run.

Laterzzz.    :)

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.    :)

No comments: