Wednesday, June 20, 2018

We Turned The Air Conditioner Off.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. The heat broke so I turned the air off.   What you notice about central air is no matter what it doesn't run all the time like a window unit. Little things I know, but I am happy with the investment.

Lisa bought a new grill yesterday, so I assembled it, and we had burgers. Our other one was just about dead. Too much rust.

That was about the extent of my day besides work. Can't ask for much more I guess. I did officially put my two weeks in at the  grocery store. I'll be down to two jobs. Sunday will be a sleep in day,  and Monday will be too. I am excited about that. Not that I really sleep in much.

Life I guess is pretty easy. Work,  come home, and do stuff for a few hours, eat a meal,  and repeat the next day. I guess it helps knowing there are no great things one must do before we die. The highlight of life is the meal at the end of your day. If you are looking for something better, you'll be disappointed.

You ever see those commercials of people on a secluded tropical island?  Doesn't that look awful?  Skimping around in bathing suits pretty much doing nothing. No thanks. I can't think of something I want to do less. Cooking burgers on the grill, having a cocktail to end my day is all I really want. It's something worth looking forward to. I don't have to take any pictures to show people how great my life is, because it just is easy. I don't need others to validate what I know to be true.

So today will be a day. I'll pick up my truck after work, and all we know is at  some point there will be a dinner. At some point there will be sleep too.

That's it.

Guess I got time to run.

Laterzzz.    :)

xxoo.   :)

xoxo.   :)

No comments: