Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Seems Like It's Been Forever.

Good morning. How's it going?  I am fine. We've been pretty busy, but I am doing good. We got our French door in on Monday. I did some calling around,  and the one we got goes for ~$1200. We got it for $100. I did spend some money getting it installed,  but it is in. It is a wood interior door, so it is heavy,  and sturdy. I had to cut the grass yesterday, and trim plus water the garden etc...  today we'll finish my last row of the exterior wall we added new cedar shakes to. You start a project,  and 20 more pop up in place.  Nothing seems to go as quick as you imagine. Lisa and I work full time, so we are busy anyway. I do like the French door though.

Other than that not much. We still have to get some stuff to my Dads storage unit. My to do list keeps getting stuff added to it.

I don't have any great thoughts or anything. I am not out living some remarkable life in any way. I guess we all can add our name to that list. I just do my day to day. I am fine with that.  I don't need anything else really.

Let's see. What else?  I gotta say nothing really. I have a full day planned today. Just getting more shit done I guess. Life sure is busy, but I think it is better that way. At least for me. I had Monday off, and I was ready to get back to work on Tuesday. It's just the way I am.

Anyway, til next time. 

Laterzzz.   :)

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.    :)

No comments: