Friday, June 1, 2018

The Operations Manual From Innotec

Good morning. How's it going?  I am fine. We got some more shit to the storage. One trip left, and maybe miscellaneous stuff after. I also got the lawn mowed, but not trimmed. I also got my haircut. At some point I looked at myself this week, and thought Holy Hell hair. It got ridiculous again.

A good productive day I guess. Today is garbage day too. It comes a day later on a Holiday week. We are overflowing.

Not much very important going on with me, as you can tell, and that is how life is. In the end nothing is really important, but one can do no better than accept it with a good heart.

I don't think I have much to write about. Another day here,  and another day gone.  I really don't have much to worry about do I?  I work, money keeps coming in. Yesterday I made Hamburger Helper for dinner. One doesn't have to spend a ton of money on food, so I think it is good to eat at home most times.  I don't really think it wise to eat out a ton.

I guess I feel pretty happy in a way. I have plenty of money, no bills besides utilities. Money keeps coming in, and I guess as far as that goes things are easy. I wake up pretty good most days. Happy to get a days labor in, and always look forward up the meal at the end of the day. I always hope to get a good night sleep,  and I usually do okay as far as that goes.

I have no idea how other people are, but I am fine. A-Okay.

On that note I really got nothing today, so I'll call it here. 

Laterzzz.  

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.   :)

No comments: