Monday, June 4, 2018

There A Week Went.

So in one week we moved my Dad here from the 'burbs of Chicago. The house is pretty organized. His shit is all set. We just have our stuff to take care of. It was much easier than I thought.

This weekend I mostly finished my garden. I still want a couple green zuchinni plants, but that is it. I am going to have a ton of green beans, but I am happy for that. For one I love green beans from the garden,  and two they are easy to freeze, so the more the merrier.

Today I have a day off, which is awesome. If you remember I took very few last year, and now I get one each week. I didn't even have to give up any jobs.

It would be nice to finish all our outside activities this Summer, because we did a ton inside in the Winter. Our house would be set then. Just regular shit we'd have to do.

I think I'll have another cup of coffee before I start today's projects.

In other words I got nothing, but I am alive and well. Waking up as I usually do.

Laterzzz.    :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.    :)

No comments: