Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Doing A Day Off.

So before we can paint our house there were a couple things we needed to do. A couple things that were pretty much outside my comfort zone out of things I've done before, but surprisingly I got it done. Not too bad either. So we have a little scraping,  prime the board of t1-11 I replaced,  and spot  prime areas we scraped, and we can paint. We are going to rent a sprayer I think. An airless one. Get it done in one day. I am toying with buying one too, although we don't have a big use for it. We'll see.

My uncle's town house closed yesterday so we will get our final chunk of money.   I have a good chunk left,  and a house that is  paid off, so we'll invest in a safe investment. I won't get a big return on investment, but I won't lose anything. I lived through the dot com bust, and the 2007 stupid shit,  so I don't trust risk at all.

I do feel good getting a lot done yesterday. Dishes, laundry, grocery shopping, and getting the house ready to paint. A productive day, and I am ready to start today.

First I think I'll rest a half hour before I get ready for work. 

Laterzzz.    :)

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.    :)

No comments: